The Shredder Strikes, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Later, beneath a full moon, Leonardo stands by himself on a rooftop. Leo draws his swords and begins practicing. "I don't get it. What haven't I learned? My skill's the best it's ever been!" Leo yelled as he jumps into the air, and he leads beside a newspaper stack. Leo kicks a bundle of newspapers into the air and slices through the tie. As the papers fall, he slices into them. "I just don't get it!" Leo yelled angrily as paper stars fall at his feet. "Are you always like this when you are mad?" Leo hears someone say making him turn around to see Jesse sitting on a higher platform of the rooftop. "Because meditation would work a lot better then taking your rage out on newspaper. Believe it or now but people still read that." Jesse said to him. Leo couldn't help but smile at her as Jesse jumps down to him. "Jess, I uh, I didn't know you were here." Leo said to her. "I know, rage is more Raph and Jamey's thing." Jesse said to him while she looks at Leo's swords then she thought of something. "Maybe Master Splinter pick me to fight you because my skills are much greater than my sisters, your brothers and that includes you, Leonardo." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Is that so?" Leo asks her while looking at her. "Yes, it is." Jesse said to him as she gets closer to Leo and she leans over to his ear. "Do you not remember what happened a few minutes ago. How I kicked your shell." Jesse whisper to Leo making Leo smile while turning red. "Anyway..." Jesse said while moving away from Leo. "Why don't you tell me what has gotten you into such a rage." Jesse said to him making Leo sigh as he looks at his katana. "Well...I don't know, well actually I kinda do...Master Splinter just doesn't understand how important these swords are to me." Leo said to her. "He does Leo, but you can't depend on you swords for everything there's going to be a day when you don't have them, then what will you do?" Jesse asks him making Leo look at her. "Anything can be a weapon even a comic book." Jesse said to him making Leo smile at her.

Unbeknownst to them, on a nearby rooftop, a Foot Ninja is aiming an arrow at Jesse. The man releases the arrow and it flew towards Jesse. "Look out!" Leo yelled before he can move, Jesse unsheathed the little sword that the Professor given her and she slices it in half before it can reach her. The now split arrow lands at Leo's feet making Jesse look around cautiously as Leo picks up the piece of paper that was attached to the arrow. "Okay, it's not your regular mail. I guess Mikey would call it, airmail." Leo said to Jesse who walks over to him and she reads the mail with Leo.

Warriors, if you are reading this note, you have passed the first test. I call upon you as a point of honor to meet with me. If you follow the way of Bushido, you will come. And, you will come alone.

"Hmm, 16 South Boyle. That's not far." Leo said to Jesse who eyes were widen. Leo turns to Jesse to see she was scare in her eyes. "Jesse, what's wrong?" Leo asks her. "Leo, we can't go there, we should talk to the others, talk to Splinter but this is a bad idea." Jesse said to him quickly while turning around. "How do you know? What is it your hiding from us? From me." Leo said to her but Jesse doesn't reply, she just jump down into the ally. Leo sigh before he heads out, not realizing that he is being followed.

At the building, Leo looks around before entering the building. Once he's inside, the others jump down from the rooftops and they walk over to the door Leo entered in. "Man, Leo's been acting funny all day. And I don't mean ha-ha funny. I mean funny-funny." Mikey said while Tasneem slightly open the door to look inside. "It's not like him to go off like this." Donnie said to them. "Yeah, he's acting like me and Jamey." Raph said to them. "Oh, great, that's just what we need. Another you." Mikey said to them. "One of you is hard enough to deal with Jamey." Tasneem said to them. "Now another me would be a different story." Mikey said to Tasneem who look at him. "That would be a good thing." Tasneem said to him while Donnie and Cheyenne walk away from them. "Are you guys coming?" Cheyenne asks them as she and Donnie climb onto the roof of the building. 

Leo enters a large room the room screen containing the Foot Clan emblem sits to one side of the room and on the other, a brazier of hot, smoking coals.