CHAPTER 8

"Good..." was all I said before turning around to leave the cafe we were at with a smile on my face knowing that my secret was safe and so was my mate...
I hate lying to him but as long as my secret is safe with me then no one will be harmed.... I know he will go to any length to protect me even if it means that he has to sacrifice himself and I cannot afford that. Not right now... Soon the troubles will be over and then we will live happily. No interruptions, nothing... Just the two of us and our little world. Away from all the problems.
WIN'S POV
I know he is hiding something from me, but I also know he will tell me sooner or later. I will wait until then I will just concentrate on the problem at hand... The dance... Now I don't mind dancing or stuff like that but this is sort of our first date... I want it to be our first date and for that I need to pick him but also set up a nice date somewhere else so that when we leave the party we can still enjoy our night together. I know he is not into social gathering and stuff like that and knowing this about him he will surely leave the party as soon as he can and I want to spend this time together with him. There is something in his aura in his presence that attracts me towards him. The more I try to keep my distance the more I am pulled towards him as if losing him will be the biggest mistake I will ever make, and who in their right mind would want that. Even with insane mind nobody would want to push away such beautiful soul away from them. At least not me... I need him like the air we breath and this is the first time I am experiencing this feeling and I freaking love it. I feel so happy because of it that I can't even imagine how I lived without it before... How did I manage to survive without my love for so long. I used to make fun of my friends when they would talk Animatedly about their lovers with all those heart eyes and stuff but now I understand why they do it because I feel that same emotions. Love is a beautiful concept indeed... It teaches you so much... It makes you patient, gives you the strength to fight for it and also makes you want to share every little thing with your better half but also selfish because you cannot even think about sharing them with anyone else. You just want to protect them and provide them but also allow them to be independent. Gosh love drives you crazy and you allow it to do so. You can never choose who to fall in love with. It happens in the most unexpected ways. It is love who chooses you and I am so glad that it chose Team for me. I guess it is fair enough to say that love is the most beautiful thing to experience.
When I look into those beautiful doe like orbs of his I just wanna drown in them. I just see the entire universe in them. That star like shine in them when  he is happy or excited, or those over filled oceans when he is upset they just show so many emotions and yet look the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. It excites me how they lit up evey time he looks at me Or speaks about me. How they speak through their volumes about him and yet nobody else can understand it. How those gorgeous plum pink lips of his drives me crazy every time I look at them. I have to hold myself back from diving in the craving of kissing them and tasting them. I am pretty sure they taste heaven. They have the softest look on them... I am also a 100% sure they are as soft as the clouds. Gosh only thinking about him makes my heart go boom boom. No wonder my heart starts racing so bad the moment he enters my vision. Gah... This is crazy... I am going crazy and fucking there is no turning back... It is too late for my own good to turn back now. And I don't think I wanna go back to the previous ways of living any longer... Rather I am waiting for the time when I will be able to live with him... Start our lives as boyfriends and then live together as husbands and then grow old together and grow up with our kids... Patiently rather... This wait is worth every single thing. He is worth waiting for eternity. He is worth everything. I love him unconditionally and I know for a fact he feels the same and that is all that matters...

To be continued

thank you so much for reading and giving my book your time and love... i hope you enjoyed it...

please take care of yourself and your mental health. 

love you all so much

take care and remember to be safe and healthy

author¬¬¬