"I just Doug-"

"I don't care what Smug did." He interrupted her. "Or what he expected you to do. I just want you to enjoy yourself."

Reilly looked into his eyes and knew he was serious. "Kiss me," she told him in a husky voice.

"What about work?" he asked.

"We'll be late."

Shifting on the bed, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She returned the kiss with passion. When they pulled apart she was panting. "If I do anything to hurt you or that doesn't feel good, tell me," he whispered before lowering her to the bed and kissing her again.

Reilly broke the kiss momentarily, "Just don't hold my hands on the mattress by my wrists." That gave Greg a little pause. He knew Smug was an idiot, but it was only now that he was beginning to realize what kind of idiot he really was. His gaze softened and he just nodded at her request.

XxXxXxXx (warning: imtimate scene below, you can continue reading with another XxXxXxXx)

Sliding his hands beneath the simple cotton gown she wore, he pulled it over her head. She tugged his t-shirt over his head in return and then ran her hand over his chest and down his stomach. He reached out and gently touched her breast. His finger circled her nippled which puckered and grew taut. She gasped, not knowing it could feel this good. He looked at her and saw her eyes were closed and a faint blush bloomed on her cheeks. Lowering his head, he flicked his tongue over the hardened peak. She moaned and he placed his hand over her other breast which swelled beneath his palm.

"Okay so far?" he whispered.

"God, yes," she responded breathily, He kissed his way down her stomach and ran his hand along the inside of her right thigh. He was rock hard and as he moved closer to her his erection bumped against her hip. She opened her eyes and looked down. She removed her panties and spread her legs. "Okay," she whispered. House shook his head and stroked the smooth curve of her thigh. He got out of his pajama pants and pulled her closer. He kissed her again and she responded eagerly. Then he began to make love to her in earnest. He kissed and stroked every inch of soft skin until she was shaking and sweating. When his hand slipped between her legs, she jerked against him. His finger slipped between her folds and brushed against her slick clit. She squirmed on the bed and moaned his name. He layed back.

"Straddle me," he whispered. Slowly, she pushed herself up and swung one leg over his hips. He gripped her waist and maneuvered her until she was directly over his cock. Slowly and carefully, he guided her down until he was deep inside her. He smiled at her sharp intake of air. Bracing her hands on his stomach, she began to move. He guided her movements until they were moving in unison. Sweat coated both their bodies and she sighed and moaned as he moved inside her. He began to rub her clit again and her eyes flew open. She looked at him in shock then arched her back and let out a guttural moan and he felt her inner muscles clench and unclench against him. A moment later his body seemed to explode. The most intense orgasm he ever experienced surged through him. He was unaware of anything except Reilly and her body moving on him. Slowly, he began to relax and grow soft. Reilly collapsed on the bed next to him. 

XxXxXxXx

"Do you get it now?" he panted as he turned his head to look at her.

"Oh, yeah. That is fantastic!" she said with a laugh in her voice. She never thought it could feel like this, it was something completely different than anything she had ever experienced and she couldn't help but feel like she was on cloud 9.

He laughed. "Told you so."

She snuggled close to him and covered them with the sheet. "We are going to do this all the time," she whispered against his ear.