Chapter 21: The Beast Attack

Börja om från början

Laura Kearney.

Laura: "Like the 'L' word?" She asked him and then he was thinking and figure it out and he said to her.

Max: "Lesbian?" He asked her.

Laura: "Lost, Max. We're lost." She told him with a little bit frustrated and then the two of them were been driving for an hours that they both were searching for the road right away and then Max tried to calm her down and he said.

Max: "We're just....we're in geographic flux." He said to her.

Laura: "Right. So....lost." She said to him and then he said.

Max: "That's datable." He said to Laura and then the two of them went silent and they didn't said anything but they were keep focusing on the road right away and the two of them are heading to the camp but not so sure where are they going right now. When the car was driving and it was hit something on the tree branch make the phone was dropped.

Max: "Heads up!" He said and Laura who was grab the phone in her hand and she holding it in her hand.

Max: "Yeah, honey. Nice catch." He said to her in chuckle little bit and then she was sigh out and almost dropped it and then she was focus back to the road again and putting it on where the map is and then she smile and said.

Laura: "Thank you." She said.

Laura: "Man, the reads are definitely getting worse out here." She said.

Max: "I guess it's all part of the rustic summer camp experience." He said to her.

Laura: "Oh right that's where we're going? I lost track like tow hundred miles ago." She said.

Max: "Two hundred miles ago, huh...." He said.

Laura: "Yeah..." She said and then she was thinking with a smile up.

Laura: "You know what, Max. It's okay it doesn't make you any less of a man." She said.

Max: "You know if Columbus hadn't gotten lost and landed on these golden shores there would be no United States of America." He said to her.

Max: "Goodbye, hot dogs. See ya later, apple pie." He said to her.

Laura: "Columbus never actually landed in North America." She said to him and make Max was confuse about what she said.

Max: "What are you talking about?" He asked her in confuse.

Laura: "Didn't even know he wasn't in Asia." She said.

Max: "Are you serious?" He said to her and make the two of them silent and then Laura said to Max.

Laura: "Just another guy who didn't want to admit he was lost." She said to him.

Max: "Well, 'just another guy' who's get a whole day named after him, so..." He said.

Max: "Put that in your pipe and smoke it." He said.

Laura: "Oh my God. Okay, just get us to camp already. Before I roll my eyes out of my head, please?" She said to him with a joke scoffs 

Max: "I'm working on it. I'm working on it." He said to his girlfriend and then he was keep driving his vehicle car going faster and tried to keep moving fast as he could and the two of them were silent and they both just keep going. When Laura was turn around and she saw there is a map on the seat over there and she grab it in her hand and she said.

Laura: "Whala." She said.

Max: "What is that?" He ask her in confuse.

Laura: "Yeah." She said.