More freedom is less freedom

They told us we got to go on a cruise or something like that. 

The food was free, so I decided to wear casual clothes.

I wore a grey hoodie and some black leggings.

A shop gave a gold necklace and a couple silver rings to anyone who beat their owner at an arm wrestling contest, and I won, so I wore those too.

I drew way too much attention... I can sell these later.

I was enjoying the breeze when I saw that pervert trying to do something to Suzune.

It was really creepy. I knew he was a pervert.

I ignored the sight, and decided to get some fresh air.

I saw fighting happening between the leader of Class 1C and a girl with blue hair.

I sighed and decided to walk over there.

The next day we were dropped on an island and asked to survive. It wasn't that hard, though, it was annoying. The woman wanted a toilet, and everyone was fighting.

It pissed me off.

After a while, they found a spot and decided who the leader was. I could tell Suzune was gonna take the roll of leader, and she did.

I decided to get some sticks for the campfire when I saw the girl with blue hair beat up and bruised. Her hands had dirt on them, and her cheeks were swollen. I helped her back to our camp to be met with people saying she's the enemy. I brought her anyways, and got some more sticks.

The next day, we decided to see what the other classes did.

Class 1A found a cave, and they didn't let us in. Class 1B was near a lake, and quite welcoming. When we reached class 1C however, they were enjoying life. The leader of class 1C, I learned his started with an R, called us.

Suzune got sick of him, and left. I was about to leave, and was stopped by him getting in my way.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me." He smirked.

I grabbed a nearby drink, opened the bottle, and pored it on his head.

"My bad. My hand slipped." I excused myself and left.

That guy's strong, but not that strong. I've fought Kiyotaka before, and he was the only one I had trouble fighting at some point.

I made it back to the campsite, and saw fighting between the people in our class.

This pissed me off, and I went into my tent.

I skipped dinner. The next few days were boring.

That changed when someone stole a girl's underwear.

She was crying and everything.

How pathetic.