When helping another, you always expect something in return

At the White Room, Kiyotaka had one thing drilled into his head far more than anything else, and that was that he was all alone. Nobody could understand what he'd gone through. That was until he met Nike, also known as E13. She'd gone through things similar to Kiyotaka, except she hadn't needed to compete with other children.

But that's old news, currently, Kiyotaka and Nike were witnessing a fight.

The redhead from our class was held down by some kids in 1C.

They were gonna fight him, I assume.

Me and Kiyotaka just watched everything unfold.

After a girl from 1B stopped everything, the leader of class 1C left. Before he left, he smirked in my direction. The redhead was about to run after him, but was stopped by Kiyotaka.

The next day, the infinite points glitch was patched, and monthly points were delayed. The test was coming up, and we needed the whole class to pass.

 Kiyotaka came up with a plan to bribe a senior to give us the test they took previously.

For some reason, the two faced girl came with us.

During lunch, we found someone.

"Excuse me. You're our senior right? I'm Ayanokoji from class 1D. You're in D too, right? The free stuff must not taste good."

"What do you want?"

"We want the questions for the first year midterm from two years ago. If you comply with us, we'll make it worth your while."

"Alright... but I want 30,000 points."

"10,000. That's my final deal."

The two faced girl was able to make it 15,000.

After we got everything, I learned why the girl came with us. It was so Kiyotaka  could give that girl the credit for our idea as long as she made sure nobody knew we played any part in it.

After the test, we learned the redhead failed by one point. The whole class wanted to help him, and I decided to help him. 

Kiyotaka went to the teacher, and I followed him.

"Ma'am? Can I ask you a question?"

"A question?"

"In Japan, do you believe society is equal?"

"From where I stand, I think not."

"I agree, the word 'equal' is a lie. This reflects the test. I wanted to ask you if I could buy Sudo one point."