Chapter 66 Flowers are Blooming

Depuis le début

    There was a warm fire light in the room, which immediately illuminated Qiyou's body.

    Qiyou was shivering from the cold in the snow outside, the backs of her hands were flushed, and it was only here that a little blood appeared.

    Shen Ning asked him to take off his coat and lie on the bed, when Li Le and the others also came over, Shen Ning asked them to call the doctor.

    Dr. Shen arrived fifteen minutes later. As soon as he took off the operating gown, he put on the white coat again. Dr. Shen felt in the room and saw Qiyou's eyes widen: "This, this is?

    " Dumplings, why don't you see a big living person appearing in a while? !

    Dr. Shen didn't understand.

    However, the natural duty of a doctor still allows Dr. Shen to come to the boy's side and examine him.

    Shen Ning smiled and explained: "Doctor Shen, this is the man I... picked up in the yard, his name is Howard Qiyou, he fell from the sky... No, his aircraft broke down."

    The more Shen Ning talked, the more confused he became, because this matter itself is quite weird.

    Dr. Shen nodded, saying that the matter of taking off the ship came back to his cognition. There have been stories of spaceships crashing and people inside jumping out of the ship since ancient times, but it’s okay for someone like Qi You who seems to be conscious Not often.

    However, everything must be careful.

    Dr. Shen immersed himself in the examination with various instruments, while Qiyou's eyes became redder and redder in places he couldn't see.

    "Be careful!" Li Jingfeng opened the door and came in. He pulled Dr. Shen away, and then pulled Shen Ning into his arms, avoiding Qiyou's attack range.

    Sure enough, Qiyou's body was out of control, and he began to enter a complete disorder.

    Li Le and Zhang Qian tied Qiyou with a belt and fixed him on the bed to avoid hurting others.

    Shen Ning put his hand on Qiyou's arm, injecting him with a little spiritual power.

    Dr. Shen also took the opportunity to inject sedative and soothing medicine into Qiyou at the right time.

    Under the effect of Dr. Shen's injection and Shen Ning's infusion of mental power, Qiyou began to return to normal slowly.

    The blue-haired boy's eyes gradually became clear, and he panted lightly: "Hug, I'm sorry... I was out of order just now. Didn't hurt you?" Shen Ning shook his head, he was wrapped in

    Li Jingfeng's arms, Leaning slightly on Li Jingfeng, he said to Qiyou: "You are disordered. What happened?" The

    spiritual sea will indeed be turbulent when encountering danger, but such a deep disorder is unlikely to occur under such circumstances.

    Qiyou's eyes became melancholy.     He didn't say anything, and everyone didn't force him to ask. Li Jingfeng looked at Dr.

    Shen: "How is his physical condition?"

Take some medicine and take a good rest."

    Li Jingfeng nodded, but there were too many unusual things about Qiyou. Just because he was in such a disordered state, he was not in the state that an ordinary boy should have. Li Jingfeng looked at Qiyou, and everyone also looked at Qiyou quietly, waiting for Qiyou. Quiet talk.

    Qiyou said softly: "I... I am the youngest son of the Howard family. You should have heard of it."

    Li Jingfeng said: "Howard with the snow star?"