Chapter 5: Marriage

Start from the beginning

"I know what I did was wrong and stupid but what should I do ritu with my past who will accept me huh!! Mom was too worried because of me denying for this marriage and about my life its all messed up I don't know what is happening I don't deserve abhi I am disgusting." I said sobbing, finding out that abhi is the groom was too much for me.

Ritika make me sit on the bed she wiped my tears gently" Di I have told you hundreds of time and I won't mind telling you thousands of time that it was not your fault.you are not disgusting, Infact you are the most innocent and beautiful soul" she said smiling at me brightly.

"Di life has given you one more chance, you are going to marry Abhimanyu the person you love the most. I know how much you have yearn for him,  give yourself a chance di start fresh. Do it for yourself and Abhimanyu, think about it di." She completed

( awww their bond is go beautiful🤭)

"About your past di he deserves to know he is going to be your husband. He has all the rights to know, but no need to rush di tell him once your are ready, once you are comfortable to do so. Abhimanyu is a good person he will definitely understand I am sure about it. "She made me understand, gave me a glass of water and left my room saying to think on what she said.

As she left I went to the balcony. Moon was shining bright in the sky I smiled looking at it. Ritu is right life has  given me one chance. I won't waste that, I am going to marry abhi the person I can die for. I am ready for it. I still have my fears but I will do it for abhi and me.

I quickly ran to my room took my diary and came back to the balcony to write.

They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love,something to do,and something to hope for.
Thankyou so much Abhi, I have you to love and our future to hope for thakyou for giving me a hope.
Love you forever

I completely it wait a smile after so long I am feeling happy.

Flashback ends

I know its not easy but I am ready to try.
I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock. I opened the door, mom and Ritu entered.

They both took in my appearance. "Oh my god di you are looking so stunning hayyyyeee" She exclaimed in her dramatic tone circling her hand in from of me and pressing it to her temple. I smiled at her action.

I looked at mom her eyes were filled with tears she took a dot of kajal on her finger and placed it behind my ears to save me from all the evil eyes.

Soon a sob left my lips and I broke down. I love them so much i was away from them due to that incident but i only know how badly i always miss them.They both hug me "ssshhhhh shivi don't cry. I am so happy for you, my girl has grown up.I just came to check on you not to make you cry Ritika will be with you till you are called down ok" mom said. She wiped my tears kissed my forehead and left.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Abhi's pov:

Abhimanyu weds shivani this was written in the bold letters everything was so beautifully decorated. Everything was amazing and everyone was happy.

 Everything was amazing and everyone was happy