Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

When (Y/N) was finally transform into a werewolf right in front of the Wendigo creature and make the creature was surprise to see a human can transform into a monster but the wendigo saw (Y/N) is different than the creatures and make the creatures saw this creature is bigger and also he was definitely terrifying as hell. The creature look at the beast who was glaring at him and make the beast was growling up like an alpha with a snarl at him.

 The creature look at the beast who was glaring at him and make the beast was growling up like an alpha with a snarl at him

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

When (Y/N) looking at the creature and make him snarl out and he was running toward to them and make him was charge toward at the two of them and begin to fighting them all and killing them all by himself. He will tear them all apart off by himself and he was going to kill them all by himself and none of these creatures aren't getting away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Washington's Lodge.

Sam: "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" She shouting out and she was running and keep running fast as she could and she was holding the revolver with her and then she went to made it there and make her saw there was a screaming from the Washington's lodge. When she was saw the windows, and doors was crash through and make her surprise and said.

Sam: "Oh no!" She said and she was run to the Washington's Lodge and when she got inside the mansion right away and then she was holding the revolver and she saw there is dead bodies on the ground....Josh Washington, Emily, Mike Munroe, and Ashley too that they both are dead and then Sam turn her head to look over there and saw Hannah, Beth, Matt, Chris, and Jessica are alive that they both were survive back there.

Sam: "GUYS!!!!!!!!" She shout out to them.

All: "SAM!!!!" They both shout out at Sam and then the creature was turn his head to look back behind at Sam who was stood right there with her hand holding the revolver in her hand that she was aiming at the creature. The creature let out a shriek at Sam and make her was shot it and she shot the creature in the chest and head and make the creature roar out in pain and the creature was step back.

Sam: "JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!" She shout out and shot the creature in 5 times and killing it and make the creature was fall down on the ground and dead.

Sam: "Jesus Christ...." She said.

Hannah: "Sam! Thank god you're here!" She said.

Sam: "Yeah, you guys are alright." She said.

Beth: "Wait, where's (Y/N)? Is he with you?" She asked Sam before she was respond and then the group heard more shrieks with growls and roars coming here and make them both turn their heads to look and they both saw the creature is here. When they saw there is two of them and they were growling toward to them and Sam got her gun out and aiming at the two creatures and prepare for shoot.