Chapter 1

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐒𝐈. 𝐍𝐨. 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 three months since I first hooked up with JJ Olatunji. Thee KSI. Mr Knowledge himself. It wasn't exactly a planned event, just the consequence of maybe one too many shots of tequila at Taylor Crawford's Halloween bash.

Another thing that wasn't planned, was the continuation of such events. The second time we weren't even drunk! Just at the right place at the right time. After that we knew this would become a frequent occurrence.

In a life where things change so often - especially living in London - having a consistent factor can be the best way to stay sane. For me, that was JJ. Not only for the sex, but for the hours of long chats afterwards, for having a companion, for having one thing stay the same in a world where nothing is permanent. Where nothing is guaranteed.

———

"And where are you off to?" Charlotte quizzes me as I begin to head for the front door of our shared apartment. Shit, I thought I was quiet enough.

"Uh, I'm going out with Harry and Cal," I lie, clearly not very good at preparing alternative stories on the spot.

"Which one?"

"Freezy."

"Isn't he away with his girlfriend for the weekend? I could've sworn he mentioned something about that. Or was it next weekend?" Lottie continues to ramble, making her way into our, might I add, very colourful kitchen.

"Next weekend," I add, knowing fine well Freezy is currently up in Edinburgh as we speak, "We're just heading out for a few drinks," I add.

"Without me?" Lottie asks as she pretends to be deeply hurt at the news, a hand going to her chest in 'shock.'

"I would've invited you," I move towards the kitchen island so the pair of us are both leaning over it, rather like an interrogation, which is exactly how this exchange feels, "But you're up early tomorrow to help decorate your mothers new house!"

"I know, I know," Lottie now has a look of defeat on her face, her eyebrows no doubt scrunching up at the back pain she'll soon have from painting all day,"I'd much rather go out with you three."

"Mhm," I hum, "Next time, I promise!"

That's the last thing I say to her before I head out the door into the hallway, stumbling past the people loitering around before reaching the car park.

"You took your time," A familiar voice jests with sarcasm, "I've been sat here for nine whole minutes."

"Oh really? Nine! God forbid world famous, superstar KSI should have to wait!" I jest back before I join him in the front seat. He doesn't respond, only leaning in for a quick kiss before starting up the car.

I love this feeling. The feeling I only get in moments like these. With him. The feeling of release and freedom. It's empowering to have a secret, even one so complicated like ours. It's torture to think how our friends might react to such a secret being kept from them. Hurt? Shocked? Resentful? Betrayed?

Those worries seem to fly out of my head as we make our way though the crisp air that looms around London this time of year, making our way through the big city to JJ's apartment. To freedom.

What a scandal!

————

A/N: Hello and welcome to my first ever KSI book! Surprise! Kept this a secret didn't I. If you're enjoying the story so far please make sure to vote and share, it really helps boost the story. Sending love, ximeraz!