Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain

Start from the beginning

Hannah: "Are you sure that these creatures are skinny...and terrifying?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I saw them...and I wasn't kidding Hannah. I don't know where these creatures came from but...there must be a reason why to showing me this place....this place I definitely sense it was darkness as hell." He said to Hannah and then they both were heading out to somewhere else and they just start to keep moving.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the two of them are keep walking and they both walk to there was a cave over there and make the two of them don't know what it is.

Sam: "What is that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "A cave....must be their hiding." He said to Sam.

Sam: "You mean those creatures?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think so....Anyway let's get inside there and watch out for anything moves around with you, Sam. I think I can sense this place is haunted as hell." He said to her and then the two of them are moving to there right away and make them both were walking fast as they could and they both seeing this place was very old and it is very old long time ago. When the two of them are walking to there right away and they both got uneasy off about this place.

 When the two of them are walking to there right away and they both got uneasy off about this place

Sam: "(Y/N), I don't like this place at all." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Me too, Sam. I think we should investigate more about this place." He said to Sam and make her sigh and she was sticking close with him and the two of them were waking to there right away and they both were walking to the old mine and haunted abandoned this place. When the two of them were walking to there and they both found something shock them and terrified at them...and the bad smell for what they were discovered at it.

(Y/N): "What the...fuck?" He asked himself in horror.

Sam: "Oh my god...." She said to herself.

Dead bodies....there was a lot of dead bodies all over on the ground with bloods and then Sam was saw this and make her about to throw up and then (Y/N) hug her and he tried to calm her down and take a look at the bodies of these bastards. Poor bastards....they didn't going through like this and then (Y/N) was looking at the bodies over there and...these must be the victims of these creatures killed...when (Y/N) with Sam heard something else is here with shriek out and make them both take cover their hiding.

The creature was appeared itself and make (Y/N) with Sam cover themselves and he look at her and gave her a shush right away and he told her.

(Y/N): "Don't move....It won't hear us and we don't make any noise to get its attention." He said to her with a whisper.

Sam: "O-O-Okay." She said and then the two of them are waiting for what happened next and the creature was grunt and begin to walking away and the creature was heading out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) was with Sam stepped out of the darkness and make them turn their heads to look at the creature was going away.