Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Hannah: "No you're just big." She started to move up and down slowly. 

Hannah: "I feel your dick hitting my womb." She started to move crazy and ramming down so hard.

Hannah: "Please I want you to cum with me."

(Y/N) was grabbed her boobs by his hands soft touching it making her gasp and now he was sucking her boobs in left, and right making her moaning so louder now (Y/N) keep sucking her boobs and he was driving her craziest hardest fastest like a machine. Now he was groaned and growling.

(Y/N) and Hannah were moving around to having a sex and keeping sexing like this when you was behind at her grabbed her boobs up and down keep doing that so she got her face is blushing hard tomato.

(Y/N) got his eyes were changing into yellow of wolf, also the heat of cycle from wolf can be mate any humans: Female, and male too. 

Hannah: "(Y/N)! I think I'm gonna cum!!!"

(Y/N): "I know..."

Both of them started to cum together making her breath heavy.

Now the two of them laying down on the bed that they were breathing for now his eyes changing back to normal eyes. Hannah started to hug him in the bed and whispering in his ear.

Hannah: "My love, please stay with me for a little longer."

(Y/N): "Yeah, whatever..."

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When the two of them laying down on the bed and they both breathing out and then (Y/N) was hug Hannah tightly and not let go and she was happily to living with (Y/N) and she want to be with him forever. The two of them laying there for a sleeping and they both didn't notice there was someone else is watching and whoever that is...someone stalking at the two of them are having sex.

Time Skip Later.

Afternoon.

When (Y/N) was staying at his room and he was dressing up for his clothes on and he put his jacket on and prepare for heading out right away and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and make sure everything is alright. Then (Y/N) grab his revolver with him and checking the ammo of revolver.

(Y/N): "Alright I have 4 ammos with me....and the shotgun...I actually need more of it." He said to himself.

" He said to himself