Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Hannah: "No, you didn't...but you are lucky to show him mercy." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So did he say sorry to you and also the others too?" He asked her.

Hannah: "Well yeah, he just did...and he says that he will never bullying at me again also he blame Emily and Ash. The two of them are definitely say sorry." She said to (Y/N) and make him smile at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, I'm glad to heard that." He said to Hannah and then the two of them were chilling little bit and make them both were talking about something funs also Beth ask (Y/N) about in the future that (Y/N) with her and Hannah are gonna get married together and they both were fallen love to each others. When (Y/N) was heard this and make him agree with her and Beth that they both are gonna get married right away and then (Y/N) was heard Beth told the two of them that she is going out and get some breakfast foods right away for the two of them and the others too.

Hannah: "Well, I guess this is between us. Isn't it?" She asked (Y/N) and make him sigh with a nod then she said.

Hannah: "(Y/N), I've been waiting for this for long time ago." She said to (Y/N) and she was pulled him into kissing right away.

" She said to (Y/N) and she was pulled him into kissing right away

Hannah: "I love you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Love you too, Hannah." He said to her and then the two of them keep pulling into kissing passionate right away

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N) started to get a boner and also she separated licked him in the neck and nibble at his neck making him sigh moaned.

He started to get a boner.

Hannah: "Oh hard already, my love don't worry I'll be gentle." She giggled. 

Hannah: "Now sit down."

After (Y/N) sat down she started to unzipped his pants.

Hannah: "You're a big I don't think this will fit in my mouth." She started to use her tentacles to stroke it.

Hannah: "I wonder—"

She got on top of and 69 it.

Hannah: "Enjoying the view, sweetie." Started to suck on your dick. Well (Y/N) was licking her pussy.

(Y/N): "I think I'm about to cum."

She stopped sucking on his dick and started stroke it fast making him cum on her face.

She started to lick off the cum from her face.

Hannah: "Mmm you're delicious." She started to insert his dick in her pussy.

She let out a loud moan after she put the whole thing in.

(Y/N): "Wow you're really tight." He said to her.