Hanjae hurriedly observed the next four weels, "It should be possible."

"Then step on the accelerator and run into her." He said calmly.

"But...but..."  Hanjae's mind was confused, "I will be arrested, I will lose money, what if the car crashes?"

The woman seemed to be taken aback by Taehyung's sudden getting out of the car just now, and shrank into the driver's seat by the front door.

At this moment, Hanjae understood that Taehyung had just gone to cover up the license plate number so that he could escape in an accident.

"You care so much, hurry up." Taehyung urged.

When Hanjae was hesitating with his hand on the gear lever, Taehyung reached out with his left hand, held her right hand from above, and shifted the gear to forward for her.

Hanjae took a deep breath, held the steering wheel tightly, and stepped on the accelerator with his right foot, only to hear a "bang--" sound, their car hit the rear of the car in front, and the other party was pushed half a meter away, and the rear bumper was dented. Go in for a piece.

Hanjae was startled by the shock he created, and was stunned for a moment.

"Turn around." Taehyung reminded her at the right time.

"Oh." She hastily turned the steering wheel quickly and turned. Unexpectedly, she was too nervous and her technique was not up to standard. She almost hit the flower bed on the side of the road in the first drive. She reversed the car quickly and managed to adjust 180 degrees in the second time.

When they walked away, Hanjae saw from the rearview mirror that the man and woman got out of the car again angrily. The woman was still yelling, but she couldn't hear what she was cursing.

Because she had a ghost in her heart, she drove very fast, and even couldn't turn left at that intersection, so she rushed over impatiently.

After several kilometers, seeing nothing unusual behind them, Hanjae chose a secluded small street, stepped on the brakes and stopped.

She let out a long breath, and the first thing she did when she stopped the car was to run to the front to have a look.

Fortunately, there was nothing serious about the car. It should be said that the injury was much lighter than that of the other party. The paint on the front was a bit peeled off, and the angle was a little crooked at the moment of collision, so the light cover on the right was broken.

Hanjae turned to look at Taehyung who was standing beside her, and asked, "How am I doing?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "It's a little more ruthless than I expected."

After Hanjae went back, for the first time, he didn't mutter to himself thinking about those words that scolded her. Because the cafe was a bit busy, she went to Carol's again and told Ma Jiwoo of her kindness.

"You didn't say to fix it for him?" Jiwoo asked.

"I said it, but he won't let it go." Hanjae replied.

"Taehyung is such a weirdo. A big man actually encourages you to do such a crazy thing."Jiwoo frowned while wiping the glass.

Hanjae smiled, and put those translucent cups away one by one.

If he didn't say anything or do anything at that time, then she would think it was normal, because he was a man after all, and couldn't participate in the women's war; and if, like when she grabbed him at that moment, she misunderstood Well, if Taehyung gets out of the car and vents her anger for her, then she will think that this person is quite a friend.