Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Do you want to sleep with me?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she want to sleep with (Y/N) and then she was walking to (Y/N) and she just take a seat down on (Y/N)'s lap and make the two of them are sat there and they turn their heads to look outside at the window. When (Y/N) was looking around and he saw the snowing blizzard was out there become larger and more larger and Hannah ask (Y/N) about the story that she want to heard about him and make (Y/N) was thinking and he sigh and he explaining to her about his mother when she told him about the Little Red Riding Hood.

After (Y/N) was done to explain to her and make her was going to sleep right away and she was looks like cute and peaceful when she is sleeping and then (Y/N) smile at her and make him was kisses her in the cheek and she was sleeping on his shoulder.

(Y/N): "Good night, Hannah. I'll see you for morning." He said to her and make him was turn his head back to look back at the window and then guarding again.

Next Morning Later.

After the blizzard was finally stopped and it was quiet and peaceful outside here and then (Y/N) with Beth and Hannah are walking by themselves and then the three of them are walking outside and then (Y/N) was holding a shotgun and carrying it wit...

After the blizzard was finally stopped and it was quiet and peaceful outside here and then (Y/N) with Beth and Hannah are walking by themselves and then the three of them are walking outside and then (Y/N) was holding a shotgun and carrying it with him and make the three of them were heading back to Washington Lodge right away. Then (Y/N) was really tired and he needs some rest but he had a problem with Emily, Ash, and Mike that's the problem for what he want to ask them and kick their asses for what they tried to do something prank at Hannah.

Beth: "(Y/N), Hannah decided to share with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him snapped out of the thought and he turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Wait, what?" He asked her.

Hannah: "I-I-I-I think my sister and I will share with you, (Y/N). Because I know my sister was fallen love with you and she want to be with you and me too. Also one more thing my sister want you have a multiple girls that they can dating with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking about what Hannah said and then (Y/N) sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Okay, I think it is fair...." He said to her and then the two of them gave (Y/N) a peck on the lips and cheeks too and they both hugging (Y/N) then they both start to heading out right away and they both were heading to Washington's Lodge right away. When the three of them are walking and they both start to moving up there and after they went inside the house and make them both got inside and saw the others who are worrying about (Y/N), Hannah, and Beth.

All: "Hannah! BETH!" They both shout out and worried and except Mike, Ash, and Emily that they both are surprise to see (Y/N) who save them here.

Josh: "Thank god! You three alright!" He shout out to them and hugging his twin sisters and he was worried for them and then Beth said.

Beth: "Josh, we're alright...thanks for (Y/N) who save us back there and we almost dead by these things out there...they're not animals." She said to them and make them both confuse about what they said and yeah....it is going to be long explanation from the twin sister. When (Y/N) was put the shotgun on the table and make him turn his head to look at Mike with his death glare at him and he is getting pisses off about what Mike with Ash and Emily did.

(Y/N) is walking toward to Mike right away and make him was walking like badass and then Mike who was put his hands up and he raise and he said.

Mike: "Dude, I think it is mistaken here man...I know what I did but it is Emily's plan-" He tried to said and got punch in the face so hard and make him spit blood down on the ground and then (Y/N) grab the collar of Mike and slam him to the wall so hard heard the wall was cracked. This caught the attention of the others who were turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was holding Mike in the wall.

(Y/N): "Say one more fucking word that I will beat the shit out of you, motherfucker." He said to Mike.

Mike: "Dude, it was a prank man...there's no need to-" He try to said and he slam on the wall again and he said.

(Y/N): "You think that was funny back there when you and Ash with Emily scare Hannah run away and she was in the forest and crying about you three prank at her? Let me ask you...do you think that's funny?" He asked him and make him silent and then (Y/N) was got enrage and pisses off and shout out at him with his demonic voice.

(Y/N): "ANSWER ME!!!!!! DO YOU THINK THAT WAS A HILARIOUS TO YOU AND OTHERS?!?" He shout out to him and make Mike was getting scared and shitless at him and then (Y/N) throw Mike to the ground and begin to kicking the shit out of him and the other...

(Y/N): "ANSWER ME!!!!!! DO YOU THINK THAT WAS A HILARIOUS TO YOU AND OTHERS?!?" He shout out to him and make Mike was getting scared and shitless at him and then (Y/N) throw Mike to the ground and begin to kicking the shit out of him and the others are watch in horrible and they both saw him kicking the crap out of Mike with bruises all over his face. After (Y/N) was done with him and make Mike spat blood down on the ground and he heard (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Get up....I said get the fuck up!" He shout out to him and he was silent and nothing else to said but then he was spat bloods down on the ground. Mike was look up at him who was glaring at him badly and he could seeing his eyes glowing up with yellow and he heard (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Apology to Hannah....I want you, Emily, and Ash apology to Hannah right now....I'll swear if you do this shit again and I'll show you no mercy." He said to him and make him was turn his head to look at Emily and Ash who are surprise with fear little bit and then the two of them are afraid of him. When (Y/N) was walking away from here and he is heading back to the bedroom right away and let him get some rest right away.

To Be Continued.