Whitebeard slammed his bisento in anger on the shore, once the haki was lifted and a smirk on the faces of the challenger crew appeared. He tried his own Conqueror's haki to remove the weaker members of the Spades, but it seemed like the opposing team knew he will do that. They were already encompassed with protective haki from their captain and his brothers.

"That's cheating, yoi!" Marco retaliated in anger, seeing his brother's fallen bodies. He really wanted to beat the shit out of his new brothers and show them it is not good manners to hurt your future family.

"I don't see it, birdy!" The captain of the Spades Pirates let out a devilish howl of laughter, making Marco's eyes twitch in annoyance at the nickname.

"It's a fair fight now!" Cyane spoke, readying his weapon for the fight to begin. "Also, I should warn you only for humanity's sake." They can feel the blonde giving a mean grin, before pointing his pipe to the fallen brothers of the commanders. "You should get them in. Won't be good for your 'family' if they get snatched by the waves."

"Are you brats threatening me and my crew?" Whitebeard glared at the brats. The brats are more powerful than he had thought. But he will make them his sons and they will join, once they lose the 'war'.

"Ding dong!" Cyra chirped, in his sing song voice, making the commanders rethink if they should fight the little kid. "Today's weather reports say lots of storms and high waves!"

"Guararararrarara!!!" Whitebeard laughed and looked at the kid standing beside his brother. He has a feeling that the kid will be the wild card of the battle. Maybe Marco was right, that the boy didn't seem that dangerous by his looks. "You brats can't still defeat me!"

"We will see about it!" Ace roared and lunged at Whitebeard and the fight started.

The Whitebeard Pirate lunged forward to attack the Spade Pirates, without any solid plan, as their plan was shattered the moment the brothers decided to make their brothers unconscious.

Unaware of where they were taking the attack, the Whitebeard commanders fell into the trap of plans the Spades and The 3C's had made. The Whitebeard commanders only knew one thing they need to take down the leaders. 'Fire Fist' Ace will be dealt by Whitebeard and the other two brats, 'Red Maniac' Cyra and 'Blue Sly' Cyane will be defeated by the commanders. They wouldn't need to spend much resources and power to defeat the kid but they might keep their guards on the blonde.

.

Marco charged the battle as Whitebeard became busy with messing up with Fire Fist. He had allowed him to look over the battle and he will see through it. He ordered Namur and Rakuya to stay by his side and help him to load his unconscious brothers into the Moby. Most of the commanders followed the brats and the Spades while Thatch and Belheim stayed on the beach to deal with Deuce and Skull. The clashing of swords and the battle cry were ringing in Marco's ear. But the battle didn't matter to any of them. All that mattered, right now, to Marco was the warning of the brothers.

The battle inside the forest was interesting, to say the least. On one hand, the moment the Whitebeard commanders entered the forest, the aura of Cyra and Cyane disappeared as if they never existed. The only ones in front of them were the Spade Pirates who were trying to keep up with them. They were light on them, after all, they didn't want Ace to lose his crew and make him feel angry and not willing to join their crew far more than he feels right now.

.

Diamond Jozu headed straight for the blonde who was whistling on top of the tree. He was looking smug and Jozu wanted to remove that from the blonde's face. The blonde had made him run all over the forest only to disappear in seconds. He was fast and smart, which Jozu can attest to. He was getting tired of the cat-and-mouse chase, which the blonde was giving him. But he can guarantee the blonde will be a good addition to the crew. If some headstrong brothers need a little beating to join the crew, he will gladly give them that.