Confliction - Modern AU! Sekido x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Oh... Well, I like you too." You said smiling at him.

"No..." He stammers, "Not like that. I mean, I like you. Do you get what I'm saying? I have feelings for you. Feelings that I just now realized 2 weeks ago. I know there's a fat chance that you don't have the same feelings for me, but... You make me feel happy, when nothing else doesn't. I... I..." he sighs, "Oh fuck it..." Sekido cups your cheeks and looks at you before kissing your lips.

Your eyes widened in shock at Sekido's act, but you didn't stop him. Slowly but surely, you melted into the kiss in, kissing back with more passion and love.

Sekido didn't know what else to do, so he moved his arms to your body, and wrapped his arms around you. Whenever you two quickly disconnect the kiss, you two would always go back for more.

You put your hands on the back of his hand and his cheek, and him wrapping his arms around your waist, have a sense of intimacy.

You both stop and both of you were quietly breathing, with both of your breaths trembling. "So... Does this mean you have feelings for me?"

You nodded and said, "Ever since I laid eyes on you at that pool party Douna had invited me to, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Everything about you is so... Perfect."

"But, I'm mostly angry, all the time... I act like an asshole around everybody around me... And the other three are the only ones that see right through me..."

"I'll be honest, even though I was a little off put by your attitude, it didn't take long for me to realize that through all of that rough skin, you truly do care." She smiles at him softly.

"And besides, you and I have been friends for as long as I can remember." She nudges his arm at her little joke.

Sekido blushes as he avoided eye contact with her and groans out of embarrassment. He then looks at you and says, "What were the signs?"

"Last year of September, when you and your brothers had invited me to go out to eat, they tried to give us some time alone. I also tried to get you to walk with me and then when we had both gotten dessert together alone, I tried confessing to you. Yes, your brothers knew about my feelings towards you, but, I had begged them not to tell you."

He hides his face in one of his hands, clearly feeling embarrassed and ashamed for missing your hints. "I'm such a moron..." Your hand rubs his back in a comforting manner as she speaks. "It's alright, at least we got the whole confession thing out of the way." She says, smiling at him comfortingly.

He looks up at you and says, "Was that the only sign, or was there more than one?"

"You want me to list them?"

He stares blankly at you before dropping his head and saying, "You say that alone makes me realize how much of a fucking dumbass I am... God fucking dammit!"

"Hey, hey hey, I told you it's okay. I hate missing signs too. But now that you confessed to me, and when we kissed, it made me realize that I'm not the only one that has the same feelings." You said as you cup his cheeks and kissed him.

Sekido hears the sound of his heart beating in his ears and they started to heat up. He then clears his throat as he says, "Well... Do you wanna get something to eat..?"

"Sure, where do you wanna go?" you asked him. "Actually... I'll go wherever you wanna go. Whatever it is, I won't complain."

You then gasp as you grab his hand and started to jog. "I'm glad you said that, 'cause I go the perfect place we could eat at!" you joyfully said as you were dragging Sekido. He then looks down to see you holding hands with him and smirks as he gladly followed you.