L E T T I N G G O

Start from the beginning

This mans mind is clearly in a different place.

I'm relieved at the fact that he isn't hung up on how I just embarrassed myself but then my heart is racing because I take in his darkened eyes and the smirk resting on his face.

"Elias." I say.

"Why do you want me to say your name weirdo-" I don't even get to finish my sentence because Elias pulls me into him and his lips crash into mine.

It catches me off guard and it takes me a while to reach his pace but once I do I'm trying to catch up.

He grips my waist and pulls me in closer and the feeling is so good I can't help the moan that I let out.

I grip Elias's shirt and curl my fingers around the fabric.

After a while I have to let go and take a breath or else I was going to die of asphyxiation.

Is that the right term ? Oh well it's not like I could think straight even if I wanted to.

I look up at Elias's face and see the satisfied look on it. I drop my head to his chest and giggle into it.

His hand comes up to the back of my head and he runs his hand through my hair.

"Crap Crap Crap...what time is it ?" I say to Elias lifting my head quickly to look at him.

"It's almost 7:o0PM" He says checking his phone.

"I need to get home." I say to him and his smirk drops and his face hardens once again.

My dads going to kill me he's been looking for a reason to be angry with me. I've been able to avoid him a lot recently but I know he's going to be home today because it's Friday.

My heart races at the thought of him realizing I'm not home and wha he'll do to me when I do get home.

I get closer to his face and peck his lips.

"Please" I say looking at his eyes hoping he doesn't see the fear in mine.

"Let's go." He says.

I giggle and stand up.

I gather myself pulling my sweater down and my pants up. I make sure all my buttons are done up and then ruffle my hair before bringing it to the front.

I look up and see Elias standing by the entrance of the field just looking at me with a certain glint in his eyes but I can't pinpoint what it is.

I walk towards him and he stands there motioning for me to go first.

I tiptoe and pat his cheek.

"What a gentleman." I say smiling at him.

He just rolls his eyes at me and pushes me forward but I don't miss the smile that plays on his lips.

As Elias guides me through the trees ad eventually onto the narrow path we were one before my mind begins racing with thought about what my dad will do to me if he catches me coming in.

He'll know it was Elias who dropped me off he knew last time and that ended terribly.

My heart begins racing crazy fast and once we get to the car and Elias opens the door for me. I can barely mumble a thank you because I feel fear unlike anything I've felt before.

God I'm so scared to go to my own house.

I fiddle with the ends of my shirt in anxiousness.

Elias drives onto the freeway and my heart beats even faster.