5th bonus (pls kill me)

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MORE EDGY, WILL INVOLE SELF HARM. IDK I FELT LIKE DOING ONCE SINCE DEPRESSION AND SELF HARM IS SERIOUS LOLLLL
If I mispelled something, lmk, I made this between 8pm and 1 AM-

(id let him step on me)

 IDK I FELT LIKE DOING ONCE SINCE DEPRESSION AND SELF HARM IS SERIOUS LOLLLLIf I mispelled something, lmk, I made this between 8pm and 1 AM-(id let him step on me)

-Once-ler's Pov-

I come home from shopping for groceries, finally. I take my shoes off and place them on the floor. I carry the shopping bags and place them on the counter in the kitchen, "Hon, I'm home!" I shout, so Y/n knows I'm home.

I start hearing a bunch of noises coming from upstairs, "What the-" The noise continues and then all of a sudden stops. I walk towards the stairs, and Y/n immediately runs downstairs and hugs me.

"Welcome back home, Love!" I hug them back and kiss the top of their head, "You okay? I heard a bunch of noise from upstairs." I ask. Y/n nods, "Yeah, I'm okay!" They reply with a weak smile while looking up at me. "Are you sure?" I ask again, a bit concerned. "Yes, I'm sure." They say. I nod once, and we finally break off the hug.

"So, what did you do when I was gone?" I ask while putting the groceries where they belong. "Oh... Uh, well, I just... cleaned the house a bit," They say and start helping me, "Why'd you ask?" They ask. I shrug, "I was curious! Also, can you place the bread in the cabinet on the top shelf?"

Y/n nods and grabs the bread. They open the cabinet and struggle to put the bread on the top shelf. I sigh, "Okay, here, let me help you." I wrap my arms around Y/n from behind and lift them up, "Can you reach it?" I ask. They nod and put the bread on the top shelf. As they do, I notice their sleeve slipping down a bit, and I notice something different. I put them back down after they close the cabinet and pretend like I didn't see anything.

"So, do you maybe wanna bake something?" I ask. Y/n looks at me and nods, "Let's make chocolate chip cookies!" I wrap my arm around Y/n's shoulder and kiss their cheek. "Okay, go wash your hands while I get the ingredients!" I say. "Alright!" Y/n starts walking towards the bathroom, thinking I'm not noticing anything.

"Uhm, Y/n?" - "You don't need to go to the bathroom. There's a sink right here." I chuckle a bit. Y/n turns around and faces me, "Oh, right, I forgot." They mutter. Y/n walks back to the sink and stares at it. I raise an eyebrow, "Why are you just staring at it?" I ask. "Can I get the ingredients instead?" They ask. I nod, "Of course, Honey!" I don't question why and wash my hands.

After they get the ingredients for the cookies, they wait for me to put my apron on. I grab it and start putting it on, "Hey, honey, I bought one for you too actually!" I say. They start to blush a little, "Seriously...?" They mumble. "You got me an apron?"

I nod and grab a [favorite color] colored apron from one of the shopping bags. I hand it over to Y/n, and they grab it. "Come on, try it on! I wanna see if it looks cute on you!" They sigh and put it on. I look at them, up and down. "You're really cute in it!" I say. They get flustered and look away, "Thanks." They say with a smile on their face.

I grab their hand gently and pull them closer to me. I wrap my arms around their waist and kiss them. They grin and kiss me back. "Go wash your hands now," I say. Their face weakens a bit as I say so, "Yeah, I'll do it in the bathroom... Is that fine?" They ask me. I nod, "Of course it is. I was just confused earlier, you can go!" I kiss their cheek and let go of them.

They walk to the bathroom, and I wait in the kitchen. But after a couple of minutes, I realize they're taking a long time. I decide to go check on them, so I start walking towards the bathroom and knock on the door. I immediately hear them drop something, and I get a little concerned. "Uh, in a second..." They say. I notice their voice being a little shaky, and I knock again, "Honey, are you okay?" They don't answer, ''Y/n?'' I say, ''I'm okay, I just got kinda lost--'' They reply, ''I'm uh.. Opening the door..'' I say.

I hear them start to immediately panic as I open the door, ''Uh-'' When the door is fully open, I look at them, they look fine.. I think..

I look down at the sink and notice something red, ''What is that?'' I ask, pointing at the sink. ''Nothing, it's.. paint..'' They reply, ''Why would you have paint in the bathroom?'' I ask.

''I don't-.. I--'' Their voice starts breaking, and I look at them, noticing their eyes tearing up. I look down at their arms then up at their face again. My eyes widen as I realize what's going on, I immediately hug them tightly. They start sobbing in my arms, and I try my best not to ask any questions or cry myself.

They start sobbing louder, ''Shh, it's okay.'' I whisper. I walk with them to the bedroom, still hugging them. I sit down on the bed with Y/n, and they immediately jump up on my lap to hold me closer to them.

''Don't worry, I'm here for you..'' They calm down a bit when I start rubbing their back. ''Are you okay?'' I ask, they shake their head, and I nod in return. ''That's fine, I'm here for you.'' I say. They calm down and keep holding me close to them.

''Do you want to cuddle for a while? Instead of baking.'' I ask, they nod, and I nod back. I lay them down on the bed, ''Give me a second, okay honey? Don't move..'' They nod, and I run to the kitchen to quickly put the ingredients where they belong, so nothing gets old or anything. I then run back to the bedroom and find them staring at the wall while lying completely still.

I get a couple of tissues from a drawer and walk over to Y/n. I crouch and wipe their tears away. I hop onto the bed and lay next to Y/n, hugging them from behind. ''Are you okay now?'' I ask, they nod slightly, ''A bit..'' They murmur. They turn around to face me and hug me. I hug them back, ''I love you.'' I whisper into their ear, ''I love you too.'' They whisper back.

They stop hugging me and look at me, ''Can you lay down on your back?'' they ask, I nod and lay on my back, and they lay on top of me, hugging me tightly. I kiss their cheek, and they drift off to sleep. I comfort them as they sleep, thinking about what I walked in on.

Why would they do that to themselves?.. Why? The thought of it makes me ill, it makes me want to throw up. I don't want them to hurt themselves ever again. Never. I want to protect them with my life. They mean so much to me, and I hate thinking about them hurting themselves.

I hug them tighter, and soon I find myself quietly sobbing over what happened. I whisper ''I love you'' over and over again until I finally fall asleep myself.

(Someone, please, love me.🙁☹️)