part two lol

A/N: I've been listening to how bad can I be for 3-4 days.

You wake up after a nap and lay in bed for a couple minutes before getting dressed. You walk to your kitchen and make pancakes for breakfast.

You get ready to go to that forest again, since you found it really interesting

You get ready to go to that forest again, since you found it really interesting. Totally not because of something else.

---
(For the people who saw what I accidentally wrote here, no you didn't)

"Oh, hey Y/n. I'm almost finished with the Thneed." Onceler says and looks up at you. You sit down beside him on the bed, you watch as he continues knitting the almost finished Thneed.

You look at the time and say, "I didn't realize how late it was." He looks at you curiously and asks, "What time is it?" You reply, "Around 9 PM." His eyes slightly widen for a second and he responds, "Oh, yeah, it's pretty late. I should finish this quickly." He stands up, grabs a cup of water, and you remain still on the bed, watching him.

(bro u fr creepy..)

You yawn and lean back on the bed, catching Onceler's attention. He notices you're tired and gets you a glass of water too. "Are you thirsty?" he asks, and takes a seat next to you.

You nod and smile, saying, "Yeah, kind of." He hands you the glass and as you sit up straight, you jokingly ask, "You didn't put anything in the drink, right?" raising an eyebrow. he looks at you with a smile on his face, he responds, "What?" confused.

You feel awkward/nervous, You quickly tell him, "Sorry, I was trying to be funny." and let out an awkward laugh.

Eventually, Onceler finishes the Thneed and proudly holds it up

Eventually, Onceler finishes the Thneed and proudly holds it up. "Now that's a Thneed. Nothing unmanly about knitting. No, sir," he declares. "Look at that!" he yawns, placing it on the chair in front of him.

You compliment, "That looks nice!" making eye contact with him.

"Do you think you'll be able to walk home?" Onceler asks. "Oh, yeah, probably.." you reply with a shrug.

"Alright, well, you should get going, even though you kind of just got here." he suggests, standing up and extending his hand.

Placing the glass of water on the chair, you take his hand, allowing him to help you up, and he lets go when you stand up.