𝘁𝘄𝗼

♥️

♥️the year is:1786

♥️
the year is:
1786

a man with bright red eyes sat on an old wooden chair as he watched over a pair of teenagers that lay on cots unconscious, he watched with a smirk seeing the colour of their skin lighten, hearing their heartbeats stop before on cue the teenagers shot up from the cots into a sitting position, "morning" the man smirked making elijah look over at him, immediately rushing toward the man in anger but the older man grabbed elijah's neck and pinned him against the wall.

"what are you doing?" ashlyn asked from her space on the bed, she tried to move but she noticed that her arms are tied down to the bed with chains, "why am i tied up?" she asked.

"i believe the both of you should listen to me" the man spoke as he looked over elijah's face, his eyes flashed a neon green before he relaxed, "good, now go back to the bed" he ordered and elijah immediately did as he was told.

"can you tell us what's happening, sir?" ashlyn asked as she tried once more to break away from the chains but again was unsuccessful.

the man nodded as he moved to a small cupboard at the corner of the room, he then grabbed two jugs with a dark red liquid inside them before he walked over to ashlyn and elijah and sat on the edge of elijah's cot, "here" he said as he passed one jug to elijah.

"what is it?" elijah asked as he looked down at the jug before sniffing it causing his eyes to widen as he immediately drank the liquid in the jug.

ashlyn looked at her brother confused before she looked at the older man who smirked at her before he held the jug up to her face making her eyes widen, the man then laughed before helping ashlyn to drink the liquid, "blood" ashlyn mumbled as the man pulled the jug away from her face, wiped the blood from her lips and licked it from his finger which made ashlyn grimace slightly.

"let me begin with an introduction" the man told as he placed the now empty jugs on a table, "my name is william martin" he introduced as he stood from his place at the end of elijah's cot, "i have started an army of newborns"

"you made an army of babies?" ashlyn asked confused which made elijah laugh.

"a newborn is another name for a newly turned vampire, darling" william informed as he walked over to some curtains and pulled them open showing ashlyn and elijah a group of people fighting.

"vampires?" elijah asked as he looked at willam also confused as the man closed the curtains and walked back over to the twins.

william laughed, "you and your sister are now newborns" he told, "you are stronger, faster, you can hear better, see more clearly and you may or may not develop a power or two" he explained, "thing is though, you're dead"

"you killed us?" elijah asked as he look at ashlyn as the girl frowned.

"well, yeah" william laughed, "i needed you for my newborn army" he told with a small shrug, "i had been watching the two of you for a while and i saw that you would never leave your sister" he explained leaning against the wall, "so i killed and turned you both" he smirk, "and now i have a new soldier and a whore"

"what'd you just call her?" elijah asked as he immediately stood from the bed.

"a whore" william laughed ad elijah ran at him but again william pinned him against the wall by his neck, "what?" he laughed, "i'm going to be using your sister for sex, that's the only reason she's here, man" he explained which caused elijah to get angrier and ashlyn to become more frightened, "and if you don't listen to everything that i say when i say it, i'm gonna kill her" he added, "like, dead dead" he said as he made elijah look over at ashlyn who tried to break free, "or, i'll make her forget all about you"

"how?" elijah asked as he looked down slightly as he heard the sound of cracking.

"my power?" william asked and elijah looked confused, "mind control, man" he laughed as he looked elijah in the eyes, "i believe you should relax" he told and releases elijah when the boy calmed down, "well, let's get started then" he laughed and clapped his hands which caused elijah and ashlyn to both flinch.

753 words
♥️