𝗼𝗻𝗲

♥️

♥️the year is:1786

♥️
the year is:
1786

elijah and ashlyn wilson walked through their hometown towards their house just coming back from the park. ashlyn and elijah are an attractive pair of twins and are known by pretty much everyone in their small village in england, the two of them live in a small cottage together which was previously owned by their parents until the two adults lefts the twins to fend for themselves at only ten years old.

the sixteen-year-old twins were doing fine for themselves, their kindness being a big help, elijah had gotten a job as a blacksmith and ashlyn was a cleaner and the two of them managed to save enough money to help them survive, but tonight was when their lives changed forever.

elijah laughed as he pulled his little sister closer having his arm around her shoulders, "you can't say that ash" he scolded.

"why not?" ashlyn asked with a small smile, "what harm does me talking about my romantic interests cause other people?"

"you know what i mean" elijah rolled his eyes and kissed ashlyn's forehead, "you know what people would think"

"i know, i know" ashlyn sighed dramatically hanging her head back, "people suck!" she exclaimed holding up her arms as the two stopped at the top of a hill.

"ash" elijah laughed and the girl sent him a look.

"come on, lijah, no one can hear us" ashlyn informs as she spins around holding up her arms.

elijah nods, "i like boys!" he shouted holding up his arms.

"i like girls!" ashlyn shouted as she jumped onto elijah's back, the twins laughed as elijah ran down the hill with ashlyn still on his back.

when they reach the bottom ashlyn jumped off of elijah's back and started walking herself, "it felt good to say it out loud" elijah told as he pulled ashlyn closer again.

"we shouldn't have to feel ashamed of who we are" ashlyn sighed rubbing her eyes, "i know that my future wife is going to be beautiful and love me just as much as i'll love her"

elijah nodded as ashlyn sent him a look, "right, my husband will be strong and handsome and funny" he told and ashlyn nodded as she jumped up and down slightly.

"can't wait to get home" ashlyn sighed pulling elijah's jacket closer to her body, "it's bloody freezing"

"it's not that cold" elijah laughed sending the girl a look making ashlyn scoff, "well, i am older i guess my skin is just stronger than yours"

"by thirty minutes" ashlyn scoffed with a small laugh as elijah shrugged.

ashlyn shook her head as the twins stopped at a fence, ashlyn looked at her brother before she climbed over the fence and jumped down onto the other side, "i told you to be careful!" elijah exclaimed as he slowly climbed over after, "we don't have medical supplies"

"i'm fine" ashlyn said as she straightened her dress with a groan, "i hate dresses"

"i'd rather wear a dress than trousers" elijah told trying to make ashlyn feel better.

"liar" ashlyn said with a small laugh.

"you look beautiful, though" elijah noted as he put his arm out toward his sister.

"thank you" ashlyn smiled as she linked her arm with elijah's and they continued towards their cottage.

"mrs may said she had a cleaning job for you" elijah remembered as he looked down at his sister.

"i'll have to talk to her in the morning" ashlyn nodded as they started walking under a small bridge at the edge of the village.

"any change, please" a man asked as he sat under the bridge holding out his hat, he looked dirty and hurt.

"here, sir" ashlyn smiled as she took a couple of shillings out of elijah's pocket and gave it to the man.

"thank you, ma'am" the man smiled back as ashlyn and elijah bowed slightly before walking away towards their home.

"what will we be having for supper?" ashlyn asked her brother who refused to allow ashlyn to cook every meal as it was a disgusting stereotype in their time.

"i was thinking chicken" elijah responded and ashlyn nodded with a small hum before the twins jump back with a gasp as the begger appeared in front of them.

"i thought you two would be a good supper" the man smirked and the twins looked at him confused but he laughed before he punched ashlyn in the face, knocking the girl out as he grabbed elijah and bit into the boy's neck.

731 words
♥️