"My momma not gone do shit to me pussy! I'm not scared," I yelled at him as he crossed his arms looking out the window. See what I have to deal with?

Was this what I put Cordell through the other night?

"Who was that nigga that left yo crib the it day? I forgot to ask you about that, but I just remembered," he asked me making me look over at him.

"A friend," I told him keeping it short making him look over at me with a smirk.

"Don't tell me you a booty warrior! Oh Lawd not my brother too. The gays got you!" He yelled dramatically making me chuckle and hit him.

"Chill out nigga," I told him pulling up in front of the house.

"Nah I'm just fucking with you. If you gay imma still love you regardless cause you my brother, but imma have to call you a faggot though when you piss me off seriously," he spoke making me roll my eyes.

"Bitch you do that anyway," I told him.

"Yea but it's really gone hit cause you gay for real now! Don't tell nobody you gay either that's gone be putting a target on yo back. Maybe when we move then you can be free and shit, but I don't want no dumb ass homophobic Niyah's to kill you and start ducking with you cause they think you pussy," he said to me as I rolled my eyes.

"One I'm already knowing and two bitch I never said I was gay! I said a friend and you just start running wild retarded ass whore. Get out!" I yelled at him as he got out the car rolling his eyes. I walked into the he house looking around seeing her nigga sitting on the table meditating.

"Aye," I spoke caring him making him laugh and look at me.

"Wassup son-in-law! How you been!?" He asked me reaching his hand out for me to dap him up. For once he ain't look dirty.

"I'm not yo son-in-law once again if you with my momma that's step son dummy. Where my momma?" I asked him as he smiled at me.

"I'm not even high today. I ain't did crack all week," he told me smiling. "I just be forgetting sometimes,"

"You ain't did crack all week? You lying like shit," I said to him as he got off the table and got close to my face.

"Look in my eyes," he said making me look at him. He looks like he's actually here.

"Shít Itrez this nigga actually not high on shit! What the fuck!?" I said to him as he laugh and got back on the table.

"Yea I'm tryna get back in tune with my body," he spoke.

"You don't for good?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"I'm tryna get yo momma off too. I told her we can try together but she cussed me out and left. I ain't seen her. Son, you think you Can take me to one of them rehab centers?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Come on. I'll take you right now if you dead ass," I said to him watching as he actually got up and walked over to me.

Deadass? Bet.

We walked outside to my car and I watched as he got into the back seat and buckled himself in. He looked serious about this shit too. Good for him.

"Yo pops you think yo wife a let me take care of her while you gone?" Itrez asked him making me sigh and him chuckle.

"She prolly would. She swears you just the finest nigga out here. I don't see it," he spoke making Itrez turn around and gasp.

"I'll fuck yo bitch see how fine I am then," Itrez yelled at him making me look over at him.