"So what im hearing is you finally starting to treat me like a normal friend? Like you starting to give me the same energy you give to them? Im officially in?" He asked me with a small smile as I walked up close to him.

"You stay hearing shit I ain't say," I told him watching his smile fall a bit as he turned red. "I ain't gone lie. I think you wanna do more than fuck me...weirdo,"

"L-Like what?" He asked me as I chuckled.

"You seem like the type to wanna fall in love. That's whatchu wanna do Cordell? You wanna fall in love and shit?" I asked him testing the waters. I love fucking with people. Maybe I should stop messing with this boy.

"I mean it's not like it would be hard to get you to fall in love with me," he spoke making me smile at him chuckling.

"Finally you grew some balls. But I don't see how that's possible because I don't like men," I told him as he walked closer to me looking down at me.

"You don't have to like men you just gotta like me," he spoke staring at me with a straight face as I looked at him with a straight face as well.

At the same time we both started laughing hard as fuck.

"I ain't gone lie that was smooth nigga. Smooth as fuck," I spoke dapping him up before walking out of the room and heading toy kitchen with him behind me.

"Yea I know. I'm like that," he spoke as I laughed at him.

"Aight nigga...I guess you officially in. Fuck me over once imma kill yo ass. Or my peoples. It's different for you cause you from the East so I still don't trust you i ain't gone lie, but I guess we can be friends you seem like a cool ass nigga and you ain't been pissing me off as much as I thought. You've honestly made me laugh and smile the most I've had since my brother died...," I told him truthfully. Of course I have my moments with Itrez and Nori, but laughing this hard and consistently? My fucking face hurts now. This nigga literally makes me smile.

Huh...

"I won't. And I'm happy I can make you happy. I won't fuck you over and I promise that I'll earn yo trust. Ain't no thang," he spoke giving me a small smile.

Maybe he's good company to keep around. We'll see...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here nigga," I spoke handing the 3.5 to my custy. He dapped me up walking away from my car making me roll up my window and sit back. This is how my days normally went. Me selling drugs to the random niggas on the block that needed some weed or other shit and then going home. Today I was about to go see Og to talk to him and see what thats the hold up with this money and why he ain't been putting me on to shit lately. I need money just like he does I got fucking bills.

"How ma been?" Itrez asked me as I shrugged.

"I ain't been since we went the other day. You think I should go check up on her?" I asked him as he smirked at me nodding his head.

"Bitch I'll make you walk quit playing with me," I told him a he laughed putting his hands up.

"Nah for real though let's go check up on her. It's been a few weeks. What if I'm her yo step dad broke up?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"Stop calling him that. I only let them do that shít cause they crackheads and don't understand shit cause they always high. I don't know though if they break up then she just gone find another nigga," I said to him as he chuckled. "Get the fuck out,"

"I wasn't even about to say me dick head! You must wnat me to be yo daddy!" He yelled at me making swerve as I started driving so he would hit his head son the window. "Ouch bitch! I'm telling!"