Double The Moms Double The Trouble

BIANCA WAS BACK in la for her 2nd to last week of filming. not only that but she was invited to this disney event where they're having a bunch of disney stars come in and sing a cover of do you want to build a snowman from the movie frozen.

that was on wednesday and today was currently tuesday. she went to pyramid on monday and attended her classes. the elite group was called light as a feather, stiff as a board. the select team was the rapture and both were contemporary. mackenzie and sarah h both had competing solos.

bianca was currently sitting in hair and makeup while doing some homework. "bianca!" she looked to the side to see cameron walk in and sit in the chair beside her.

"yes cam?" she chuckled.

"i just watched dance moms and i have some questions." he said with concern.

"you didn't watch the latest season have you?" she sat up.

"oh i got to the first episodes of season four. your solo? amazing." he said in awe as one of the stylist started his hair.

"wait no i want to see. i'm behind on the show." sofia said and bianca clamped her eyes shut.

"don't mind if i do." and with that, cameron took bianca's computer, went to youtube and typed in 'dance moms bianca nolet first solo'

he set the computer on the table in front and him, sofia, dove, booboo, mitchell and sarah scoot over to the screen.

the video from the lifetime channel started with pyramid, rehearsals, my actual solo and then awards.

"ok girls i know you guys did well at nationals, but i need to light a fire under you girls. i need girls who can keep up with maddie maybe even beat maddie." abby went on and bianca could sense the looks being exchanged from the other side of the door

"at the beginning of pyramid i said i'm gonna find talent. i think i already did." she added, opening the door and with that bianca, birdie and brianna walked in with smiles.

"i'm gonna let them introduce yourselves."

"i'm bianca nolet i'm 11 years old. i do all styles but my best are contemporary tap and ballet. i and a 4 time titles holder at dance masters inc., 3 time titled holder at glow dance experience, 5 time titles holder at dance revolution, 7 time titleholder at starquest, 4 time titled holder at vip dance and 7 time titled holder at nuvo." 

"i'm birdie nolet and i'm 9 years old. i also do all styles but my favorites are lyrical jazz and acro. i'm a 3 time titles holder at dance masters inc, 5 time title holder at vip dance. 5 time at groove dance competition and 5 time at nuvo."

"hello i'm brianna and i'm 39 years old and i'm an actress."

"amazing. you two join them. and brianna join the moms." abby said and the producers pointed when're in the line they wanted the sisters to stand and that was between maddie and peyton.

"i found these two at nuvo dance convention where they won there 7th and 5th titles and i invited them for the week, or maybe weeks. i feel they can challenge you all. there exactly what i need on this team." abby explained as a few scoffs were heard.

"now this week we're are attending wheeling west virginia to attend sheer talent. now bianca, i'm throwing you in. you have a solo this week."

the shot had changed to bianca's rehearsal where the girls all sat and watched. since she was new, abby was testing out what she could do. and she could do everything.

"ok so your peace is called back to me and it's lyrical. you have to work really hard this week since your going up against maddie ok?" and with that she whipped out 25 pirouettes and abby was high clapping. "wow. girls you should be nervous."