The Understudies

WHEN BIANCA WALKED into the studio this morning, abby sent her right to studio c instead of her tap private with maddie

once changing into a dark blue leotard and back leggings over. she pulled her hair into ponytail and walked into the studio to see noah and one of the studio dance teachers eric.

"oh- hello." she said with a nervous smile.

"hey bianca. this week you two have a duet." eric told the two who cheered. "abby's gonna announce it at pyramid so act surprised. but it's called slow motion and it has a lot of styles in it. so let's get started."

they started opposite doing their own choreo until noah stood behind bianca and she arched back grabbing ahold of his thigh and she kicked up and noah flipped her onto his shoulder.

they had a lot of groves, some lifts, some flips and some hip hop and overall a really good and fun dance.

about an hour later the rest of the girls arrived and they went in the studio for pyramid. they were all happy that they didn't have another new member this week. "congratulations are in order. the tribal council won." and with that they went right to the pyramid.

Birdie
Maddie, Nia
Bianca, Mackenzie, Chloe, Kendall

"next bianca. you didn't have anything extra last week but your performance in the group was excellent."

"thank you."

"and on top of the pyramid is birdie. you were the overall winner of the competition. i put maddie in and you beat not only her but ava, kenzie and tea. you were beautiful." birdie held a bright smile as everyone applauded her.

"thank you." she said swaying side to side.

"this week, we are traveling to Sheer Talent in Wayne, New jersey. I have heard that cathy will be there. I know that gino will be doing a solo." with the mention of the boy everyone's eyes turned to maddie. "maddie, I had planned for you to do a solo against gino this week. The name of the routine is Fool Me Once. and he's going to go down in history as your first kiss. sorry." while maddie made a disgusted face, kenzie and bianca began to laugh.

"that was your fault." maddie said, pointing a finger.

"i know. That's why I said sorry." abby said with a laugh. "bianca. you have a duet this week. with noah. you won last time you competed together and your going to do it again. i know there's a candy apples duet in the works and you and noah are going to beat them, ok?"

"oh yes we will." bianca smiled with confidence while the moms laughed.

"now here's my big problem. maddie has to fly to miami this weekend. and now they don't want her coming in on sunday to work monday. they want her to come in on saturday. competition is saturday. so later this evening, I should know more, if not tomorrow, or even the next day. maddie, as you learn your solo, you will have two understudies, which is kendall and chloe. should maddie have to leave and not be there, one of you will go up against gino. see now i could've easily given it to bianca, but i want to see you rise to the occasion."