Presenting my new team

THE DEATH OF mrs miller was something none of the girls were ready for

THE DEATH OF mrs miller was something none of the girls were ready for. especially abby, but the show must go on.

maddie and bianca we're currently sat on the floor of her room, finishing homework while also getting ready for dance. "i never thought i'd be so nervous going into a pyramid."

"really? how long have you been on the team mads." bianca asked her friend confused.

"not once in 3 years has she brought in a new team to go against us. maybe to replace us, but not head to head in our own studio." maddie said and bianca just shook her head standing up.

"don't stress. we have a duo this week that's gonna blow everyone away."

"i'm just glad we got to learn it early. with all this stuff going on, i don't know how abby is gonna juggle everything."

"me either. i wonder if any duos are going against us."

"knowing abby and the show, probably."

after that the two packed up the homework and joined their sisters in the living room who were playing video games with brandon.

the girls all wore their team jackets and black shorts. bianca's hair was in a high ponytail while birdies was in two french braids. "girls! melissa is outside!" bryan nolet called from his office.

just about every morning, maddie and mackenzie come over to do school for a few hours, then melissa comes and takes them to their privates.

so while maddie went and grabbed their dance bags, bianca slipped on her brown uggs and grabbed their snack bag and the four were off to the studio.

instead of their usual monday ballet privates they went right into perfecting their duet along with maddie learning the group. "this group dance feels weird." maddie told bianca as they worked in studio b

"that's what i was thinking. it doesn't feel like it was made for the elite team. what if it's not?"

"knowing abby, i don't think it is."

~~

THE REST OF the girls got to the studio and they went right into pyramid. abby glazed over her mother and the end of the winning streak and started the dreaded pyramid.

Mackenzie
Maddie, Birdie, Bianca
Kendall, Kalani, Nia, Chloe

bianca was shocked at her spot on the pyramid. the only dancing she did last week was the music video and some classes and learning two dances.