99 problems but a mom ain't one

it was a new dance season and the nolets were definitely excited. during the seasons break, while most girls were at boot camp, bianca was in la to start the filming for the second descendants movie.

birdie went to most of the classes but usually she was with her sister in la or spending time with her family. the only thing the girls did with the aldc was their tour stops. bianca only went to new zealand while birdie went to all of them.

they both sat in the car as they drove to the studio. bianca wore a red aldc sports bra and black flared leggings. birdie wore a black aldc tank top with black shorts. both girls had red bows in their hair with their ponytails.

they were the last of the team to arrive at the studio and when they walked in, abby jumped up to hug the three. "hello! welcome back girls!" the two blondes smiled as abby pulled them into hugs along as their mom. "how has la been for you bianca?"

"really good. we started filming the second movie already." bianca said with a bright smile.

"that's amazing. well hopefully you didn't loose that amazing dance ability." abby said, raising her eyebrow.

"not a chance." bianca said confidently. over the break bianca had gained a lot more confidence. she had some last season but the difference is very prominent in her tone in demeanor but she wasn't cocky. she's still the humble girl she's always been.

"perfect. go head on in."

the three nodded and walked into the den where maddie jumped up screaming. "b!"

bianca smiled as maddie latched onto her in a hug. she'd only seen maddie once before the break and since than she hasn't seen her. maddie has been definitely missing her. "hey mads." she said laughing.

"how's la been bianca?" melissa asked as she set her bag down while birdie was being squeezed by kenzie and kendall.

"really good. but i'm glad to be back at dance." she said as she started taking her extra clothes off to reveal her dance wear.

while fixing her ponytail maddie whispered in bianca's ear. "you have to tell me about that guy you met in la."

"i will just not here. come over after rehearsals." bianca told her and she nodded excitedly.

they had a lot to talk about after being apart for what felt like so long.

when hearing abby, they all skipped in happily and lined up. "congratulations! you won again, nationals." with that, everyone clapped. "however that whole incident, at the end of nationals really put a damper on things."

"so have you talked to christi? i mean did she say she's not coming back?" melissa asked the women.

"talked to her? i don't think she would spit on me." abby said, surprised at the question. christi and chloe haven't gotten back to anyone- except the nolets but they were keeping that on the hush hush.

bianca was the only kid who said anything to chloe when they walked out at nationals and brianna was the only mother to comfort christi when the blowout came to an end.

"i just want you to know, that chloe was welcomed to come. you all know it's her mother. it's not her."

"but at this point, we started last season with nine girls and right now we're at six." holly pointed out but abby had nothing to say, so she changed to topic.

"aldc la is going to happen. we have four weeks to prepare. we're gonna go big. you're gonna push the envelope. you will jump higher. you will turn faster. but you also act, you will sing, you're not just preparing for a dance competition every weekend, we're preparing for you to become stars in los angeles." abby stated and with that, acetone everyone clapped, excited for what's to come this season. "one of you, are already on your way." abby added, looking directly at bianca who smiled.