45 second solos

ALL THREE NOLETS were absent last week. bianca had a last minute promo shoot for descendants and birdie had another photoshoot for dancewear.

they got back from la on monday so neither of them went to classes, but showed up for pyramid. them along with all the girls sat in the den while the girls asked them about their time in la.

bianca wore a purple tank top with some black lululemon shorts and her hair in a ponytail. birdie wore a dark blue tank top, leggings set from dance wear with her hair in a braid. something that stuck out to the sisters was that both little sarah and jade were here. they new that last week sarah r and kayleigh had competed with them.

"come on in girls!" when they heard that, they all rushed into the studio and lined up. "all right, this is
the dance concert week." abby announced and maddie began to shake bianca's arm. it was their first aldc recital and maddie was probably more excited then bianca. "it's very stressful. you better know what you're doing. all right, i have invited kamryn here. you are going to perform in our big dance concert coming up."

after that, they recapped competition last week. bianca was definitely upset that she wasn't at competition when she found out lucas was there. he of course asked about her.

"at the bottom, birdie and bianca. you weren't here. bianca had a promo shoot in la. birdie you had a photoshoot for a dancewear. all good things."

Nia
Maddie, Kendall
Mackenzie, Chloe
Bianca, Birdie

"all right, we will be doing a group routine. the name of the routine is called the heist. this routine is like none other. It's not contempotary, it's not lyrical, it's not jazz. it's everything. now this is going to be the most critical performance you're going to have. this performance is all about my mom. maryen lorrain miller, who taught thousands of students
over the years. without a doubt, she is deserving of a memorial service that is wonderful."

during this dance concert everyone was performing a 45 second solo. the girls had to run their dances all by themselves. "now maddie, bianca and birdie. you three are exempt from this audition. you three are shoo-in's for nationals. but if jobs come up, i need somebody ready to do their number." abby told the three who nodded.

they new they weren't doing a 45 second solo but both bianca and birdie knew they were performing full solos for the concert. they both had a good amount of numbers they were performing in.

both girls were dancing in a group dance with maddie, nia, kendall, mackenzie, and another dancers: "Birds of a Feather" that was acro. a group dance with maddie, mackenzie, bianca and younger dancers: "Blame It On The Boogie" that was tap.

a group dance featuring maddie birdie and two other dancers: "Prayer" which was lyrical. a group dance with mackenzie birdie and younger dancers: "Toy Box" that was acro. a group dance with mackenzie birdie and younger dancers: "Blue Suede Shoes" that was hip hop.

bianca was in a teen group dance "Welcome To Havanna" that was jazz. maddie, bianca, and katherine had a trio trio: "Pas De Troix" and it was on pointe.

bianca doing both her solos chopin the berceuse and back to me. she was doing her duet She Used To Be Mine with maddie. Bicicletta with noah. and birdie would be doing her duet A Little Party with kenzie.

lastly bianca had a group dance with noah and older dancers called jaleo and it was latin. then a hip hop large group hip hop called whined up.

other than that the elite team was doing some of their old numbers being. girls night out, just another number, free at last, red with envy, frost, america gone and playing with matches.