"I agree," Sienna nodded. "And I know it's not going to keep being smooth sailing, but coming in and meeting you I feel like I'm on the right path at the moment."

"So does that mean you don't want to get to know Montel?" Zach asked with a smirk.

"I mean I'll chat to him," Sienna shrugged. "I owe him that. Does that mean you aren't gonna get to know Mal?"

"I mean, I'll chat to her," Zach parroted back, the two laughing till they realized there were raised voices from the firepit. "Oh no, I think Catherine's crying."

"No you're kidding," Sienna sat up, looking over to see Catherine and Whitney sat with Sammy. "Absolutely not."

"Sienna no," Zach grabbed her arms as she got up to leave the day beds, clearly intending to go over to the firepit. "Let them finish and then go to her ok?"

"Ugh," Sienna huffed as she sat back down on her heels. Once Catherine and Whitney got up, the two came over to the couple and joined them. "Are you both ok?"

"We just pulled him up on his comments," Whitney explained. "And he just was rambling on. But he just tried to apologize but didn't even know what he was apologizing for, so it was pointless."

The four laid down and kept chatting before Sammy came over to grab Catherine again. Pretty soon after those two shared a hug and agreed to be civil, everyone headed inside to get ready for the day. Leah led a few of the girls in some cute affirmations before they headed to the garden. It seemed like both Sienna and Zach were pulled by both Mal and Montel at the same time after they toasted for their evening. 

"So, how are you doing with Zach?" Montel asked the girl. 

"I think we've kinda just been getting deeper as time passes," Sienna said. "Like I'm obviously happy to chat with you or others that come in, but at this point there would have to be a lot there to even turn my head."

"That's fair enough," Montel said. "You're a stunning girl, and he better watch his steps to keep ya."

"Aw that was sweet," Sienna laughed. "So you gotten any feels from any of the girls?"

"I think Leah might be a bit of a dark horse," Montel revealed. "And Catherine is a stunning girl as well."

"They're both lovely," Sienna nodded. "Both of them would be wonderful girls to get to know."

Whitney, Ella and Sienna were sat on the den sofa when Catherine came creeping in. "I was just on the terrace with Scott," she said, both Whitney and Sienna screeching. "He was just telling me he was swaying to me more."

"Do you feel reassured after that?" Sienna asked as she wrapped her arm around her.

"I do," Catherine nodded. "Like not that it would be a big issue but him saying he's not really going with Leah anymore makes me feel less hesitant." 

The girls were pulled from their chat when it was announced that the islanders were going to play a game of never have I ever. They started off with finding out Mehdi had hooked up with his teacher. Ty and Scott had both had threesomes. Multiple boys had had their friend call them to get them out of a situation with a girl. Mehdi had been with a woman over 40. 

Then it got juicy. "Never have I ever been two faced about anyone in this villa behind their back," Zach threw out. Sienna waited a moment and rolled her eyes as no one drank. 

"I know for a fact some of you are lying," she said before taking a sip of her drink, Mitch joining her. Mehdi went on to sip as well. Both boys aired out their own grievances, before the group turned to Sienna. "I've had some words to say about Sammy honestly, and we don't have enough time here so we can chat about it in private if you want."