"Amaira went to the Rathores Mansion, today. And I heard that you got married. You didn't even cared to extend your marriage invitation card. I'm so disappointed." He speaks in a frolic way.

"Oh, you're wise enough to know it old man, do you really require an invitation card."

"Not necessarily an invitation card but a ticket of your private jet will surely be appreciable, given its free."

We both fall in chortles. Mine forced and his geniune.

"I send you a wine as a gift through Amaira, but heard that you are not in Gujrat?" He ask, whilst sliding his spectacle on his nose.

I slip on my tea, giving releive to my parched throat.

"No, I am out with my wife."

"Oh, honeymoon." He cocks me a brow, his face marring a mischievous glint.

"Amaira wanted to meet her, as she is flying back to London. Her law semesters are going to begin soon. Poor girl, she was so excited to meet her."

"If I would've know she was coming, I would've delayed my trip."

And knowing now, I internally pat my back for planning a trip here.

"It's okay. Someday they shall meet." He says enthusiastically.

I nod at him.

"Well, uncle I want to know something from you. Hope you wouldn't mind." I ask, tapping my fingers on the desk.

"No no. Ask for it."

When I am assured of a green signal from his side, I question discreetly,"May I know about your other daughter."

Listening me, the smile of his face withers away, his face turning into somber.

I eye him, spontaneously, as he gulps a lump, his eyes cascading down, preventing him from uttering a word.

"Samira died four years back. She threw herself from her rooms balcony." Dev blinks his eyes rapidly, but unfortunately a stubborn one slide from his left eye.

He inhales a deep breath, trying to control his melancholy.

"That's why you shifted to London?" I ask.

He nods.

"May I ask why did she took that step?" I inquire, knowing this is the right opportunity to probe more, as a vulnerable person is even ready to sell his soul off, in his helpless state.

He gulps again,"She was depressed and it was a matter of a boy and her childhood friend. Something between them got down. Then, one thing lead to another, and we couldn't refrain her from taking that step." He chew his teeth, patting his face with a tissue paper.

"That girl, all because of her, my daughter's no more. If only I'd enough evidences she would be rotting behind the bars. But Amaira's mother stopped me from doing so. My wife still believes that the girl is not responsible for her death."

"What's her,"

The rest of my words were drowned as he interjects,"But why are you asking all this?"

I stay silent, as I knew this question is going to be raised. I run the cells of my brain to come up with a better and fast reply, but his phone rings, making me breath in relief.

He looks at the screen and passes me an apologetic countenance.

I nod in acknowledgement,"It's okay, you carry on. It's just related to some issue and nothing more. And hope it remains between us." I eyes him in speculation.