Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Em Davis.

Sam Giddings

Sam Giddings.

Hannah was introduce (Y/N) to her friends: Mike Munroe, Sam Giddings, Matt Taylor, Ash Brown, Chris Hartley, Jess Riley, Em Davis, and Beth with Hannah's brother Josh Washington. So he meet them and he introduce himself to them that he called himself is (Y/N) (L/N) and that's all also (Y/N) doesn't want them to heard about Afton because he doesn't want them to see who is Afton but (Y/N) knew his father is sick psychopath kill children for fun...a murderer....a child killer...and a monster.

(Y/N): "*I need to keep this quiet between myself.*" He thought himself and he was in the bed by himself and he was just thinking about this place or whatever it is but he can sense something worst about this place and he doesn't like it....but something worst or supernatural at this place. 

When (Y/N) chilling by himself and he was in the bed and then he heard the door was knocking and make him turn his head to look at the door and he said.

(Y/N): "Come on in!" He said and then there was a person who came inside (Y/N)'s room and Beth is here and make her smile and she asked (Y/N).

Beth: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "Beth." He said to her.

Beth: "So, how are you dating with my sister?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It was fine...but don't worry about it...she's a good girl." He said to Beth and make her smile at him and she was happy to heard it and then she went to him and sat down next with him and then she said.

Beth: "(Y/N), there is something that I must tell you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure, what is it?" He asked her and then Beth was grab his face and she pulled him into kissing passionate.

(Y/N): "Beth, don't tell me-"

Beth: "Yeah, I was fallen love with you (Y/N). I think you're a good guy and sweet...also gentle to the others around here but I think I want to share with you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I see then....well, this is going to be alright." He said to her and the two of them were pulled into kissing again

" He said to her and the two of them were pulled into kissing again