𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅, 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅, 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅

𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟲𝙩𝙝,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

JULIETTE AND FIVE STOOD BEHIND THE BAR, POURING OUT SHOTS FOR THE ENTIRE HARGREEVES CLAN. She poured herself a strawberry margarita with a salt rim, she turned to the family – already feeling a headache coming onto her.

"Careful." Five warned.

"Believe me, I could care less about being careful right now." She chuckled, but threw a nod in his direction.

"So this kugelblitz," Viktor started, "It's..."

Five lifted his shot glass, passing one to Juliette, "The end of everything. Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole."

"Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing's left." Lila chimed.

"It's like someone hit the reset button. So, salute, my friends." Juliette raised her shot and threw it back – the burn hit her at once, but it made her feel all warm inside.

"Hate to say I told you so, but–"

Viktor nearly rolled his eyes, "You love to say I told you so."

Five didn't argue, only smiling before bringing the bottle to his mouth and swallowing. Juliette grabbed another bottle – one of Vodka because she had no idea how Five could drink whiskey – and poured herself another shot while pouring some into her margarita. She tossed the shot back, noting quickly how Lila hadn't drunk hers.

Strange.

"You know it's impressive. Whoever knocked off your mums hated you all enough to end the entire universe." Lila commented.

"We don't know that." Viktor said and Juliette raised an eyebrow. Rather quick answer.

Allison sighed and spoke up, determined, "It doesn't matter who created the thing. We just have to kick it's ass."

"Oh really? How?" Luther asked. "Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?" Luther lifted his shot glass to his mouth.

"It's not that simple, Allison." Juliette said, now sipping on her margarita. "A Kugelblitz is probably one of the worst anomalies there is. Takes more than punching it. I don't even think the manual has something on this. Does it, Five?"

"Not that I know of, Juliette. It's only been hypothetical." He sighed, leaning on the bar. Juliette felt her face flush from her name coming from Five's lips. She already knew the drinks were having effects on her. "The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox and destroy whatever it was that took our mothers and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that. Briefcase is kaput."

"And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?" Allison asked, but the spark in her tone set Juliette's wavering temper off.

"Last time I tried that we all got trapped in time." Five kept his voice leveled, but Juliette knew he didn't appreciate the tone either. "Do you really want to risk that again?"

Allison's glare said it all.

"What's plan B?" Viktor asked, looking at the couple.

"OH my dear Juliette." Klaus came around the bar, causing the woman to jump. "Gimme that, will you? I love a good margarita after death."

"Here?" She questioned but handed him the drink. "Are you alright, Kla– what in the world happened?" She looked directly at his chest to see a gaping hole. "You're all seeing this right?"