𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒔

𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟮𝙣𝙙,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

JULIETTE'S WORLD HAD BEEN ON FIRE ON A MULTITUDE TIMES, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST SHE HAD SEEN SO MANY BURNING AT THE SAME TIME. She watched as every single Hargreeves tried to process what was happening, why there was a separate group of superheroes in their place, why their home was no longer their home. They screwed up and Juliette knew it all too well.

"Shit." They all muttered, shock hitting them all.

"Five." She held on tighter to her husband's arm and he used his opposite hand – the one on the arm she wasn't holding – and used it to rub his wife's arm. He didn't know how Ben was alive, but he did know that he didn't trust him...or the others as he noticed Ben's particular stare at Juliette.

"Stay close." He whispered back without taking his eyes away from the balcony and Ben.

"Ben." Klaus muttered, shocked to see his brother alive this time.

"Is that really you?" Luther asked.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego pointed with one of his knives.

Reginald spoke up, "They are the Sparrows. My children."

Children? Oh crap, Juliette thought. They had royally messed up. If Reginald didn't adopt the Umbrellas, then they never had a life with the academy – therefore messing up the timeline and entering one where the Umbrellas didn't live their original lives, but others. That was if they were still present. Just thinking about it hurt her head, but the message was clear to her.

They messed up.

"I'm sorry." Five turned around, Juliette still on his arm, frightened and frozen. "What do you mean "your children"? That's not possible, old man."

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" He argued before turning his eyes to the girl on Five's arm. "Oh, Juliette, darling. When did you get here?"

Juliette blinked twice, "Just now, Sir."

"You're early, dear one. And why are you with these miscreants?" He seemed genuinely confused. "Did they intercept you while walking in?"

Juliette couldn't respond as Klaus decided to vocalize if they all saw Ben, not just him.

"Dad?" Ben asked again, the other Sparrows coming down from the balcony and standing near him. They looked like a mini army – just like the Umbrellas.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy." Reginald said. "A group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, all but one claimed to be my spawn."

"Claim?" Allison spat out. "Look, Five, what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know yet..." He mumbled.

Juliette searched the eyes of the crowd behind her, looking into the eyes of every Sparrow. They all caught her eyes too and many of them tilted their heads at her. Especially one with straight brown hair, who looked almost excited to her there, but also confused. She raised her hand and waved at Juliette, almost child-like, like when they see someone they really admire, which Juliette returned with a small smile of her own. She didn't know why, but she felt the need to be nice to her.