Lots Of Tension And Hidden Feelings. (15)

"Just an accident?.. how did it happen?..Don't lie to me Yor.." Twilight said, his voice sounding calm, he truly cared for her.

What could Yor say? Because of you, because of herself. Because of Love.

"Loid, I can assure you it was just an a-accident.. you know how clumsy I can be at times!..." Yor softly said, her cheeks turning a soft red, he seemed to want to know what specially happen.

But Twilight didn't buy that excuse, she was clearly not looking at him and still avoiding his eyes, until he reached out for her arm, his eyes examining her hand before gently undoing the bandages.

His eyes would widen in horror, seeing how badly bruised and cut her arms were.

"Loid.. they don't hurt.. this was just an accident please trust me.." Yor softly said, her eyes starting to water, she had never wanted to Loid to see her this way, she felt ashamed for needing to cry.
Twilight sighed before looking around spotting the bathroom, he quickly stood up with her entering the bathroom and trying to re-bandage her fist until Yor stopped him.

"Twilight, I can do it m-myself, I'm not as weak as you think.." Yor softly said, she felt as if her other side was showing, Thorn Princess.

This made her feel nervous, would he suspect her now? After seeing the way her hands look? her fist from the day before she attended the wedding?

Twilight gently pulled his hand away, flinching a bit, he watched her as she wrapped bandages around her fist as if she had done this very often.

But Twilight was so blinded by Love that he could not think or assume anything at the moment.

"Yor.. please tell me why you have these cuts on your fist.." Loid asked, pleading this time, begging for her to tell him.

Yor took a deep breathe before looking at him and then walking out of the bathroom with him.

"Y-you want to know why?..." Yor asked him, repeating the question more then 1 time, she didn't realize she was behaving in such way, she had pinned him against the wall.

Twilight would glance down at her, seeing her soft face, seeing how beautiful she truly was even when she was mad, even when she was sad even when she hated him.

"Because I love you!... Because of you, Twilight, Because of you Loid.. b-because of you and F-Fiona.." Yor would suddenly blurt out, her eyes quickly widening as soon as she realized what she had just said and confessed.

Her cheeks instantly became red, but before she could freak out, she felt his lips suddenly crash onto hers.

And before they both knew it, they were kissing each other, desperately and helplessly as if they had been craving and dying for one another's touch.

The both would lewdly kiss one another, making soft mouth noises as their lips would touch.

Twilight slides in his tongue into the woman's hot mouth, his hands going down to take a grasp of her ass.

Yor would immediately feel her cheeks redden up at the sudden touch, she would let out a soft gasp, she wasn't experienced at all and she knew Loid could probably tell.

Twilight softly smiled before parting his lips from the women, their lips connecting with a string of saliva slightly.

He was looking down at her and seeing how red her face was. "You're so beautiful, Yor." Loid would whisper into her ears before gently kissing at her neck.
This made Yor helplessly pant from the feeling of Loid's lips against her sensitive skin, she would stand still, having her arms wrapped around his shoulders slightly.

Twilight felt as if he couldn't control himself anymore, he would instantly start lifting up her top from the bottom, giving her breasts a gentle squeeze, earning a soft moan from Yor's soft lips. 

Yor liked this, she loved this new feeling, she loved having his hands touch her she didn't care if the man was already "married."

"L-Loid~" Yor would softly blush, feeling Loid squeeze and grope at her breasts, before she knew it he had already undressed her, slipping off her laced bra and her laced panties.

Twilight's cheeks were quite red as well, seeing how lustfully Yor would glare up at him, seeing how even more beautiful she looked without wearing anything, her body, her hips, her eyes, her stare, everything.

Twilight would grunt, sensing the same feeling again, his pants had a hard bulge in between his legs once again.

He slowly begin removing his coat, shirt and then his pants, leaving himself with only his boxers on.

As soon as Yor saw this, she felt herself getting wet, though she didn't know what this meant.

Yor's eyes would glance down noticing the hard bulge in between the man's boxers.

Yor's eyes couldn't seem to fall off of him, his broad shoulders and his muscular appearance was simply too much for her and very pleasing to look at.

To think that this was the man that was hers from the start, now belonged to a different women, made her feel jealous.

Without a warning, Twilight would pull her in closely to him, softly whispering and asking.

"Are you okay with this.." Twilight would ask a little too late but he knew that Yor was into it just as much as he was, he was just making sure before things got hotter.

Yor's cheeks softly reddened a lot by his question, she would gently nod looking at him, giving him consent to go on further.

With Yor's consent, Twilight would gently grab her waist, turning her around slowly, having her ass and her back face him completely.

Yor nervously stood still, bending over a bit before asking. "Loid? A-are we really going to do this in the l-living room.." Yor softly asked, hoping she wouldn't ruin the mood, she wasn't sure how sex worked exactly.

Twilight would smile and then smirk a little, staring down at Yor's precious ass and hips, he would gently nod, "Yes, my love.." Twilight softly whispered into her ear before placing one of his hands on her waist and the other resting against Yor's hand that was holding onto the wall.