Fragile Like A Rose. (08)

Camila sighed drinking out of her glass, she was drinking rose champagne as well.

"Anyways, I have not seen your ex-fiancé but I do know Anya's over there. She seems to be searching for someone." Camilla would say, pointing near the bathrooms.

"She is?.. I will be right back. I must see her." Yor said with her voice sounding a bit shakey but really overwhelmed with excitement.

She quickly made her way looking over to see if she would spot a little girl and she smiled warmly as soon as she did.

"No Bond, you need to wait here! Anya's on a mission to find her real mama by herself!" Anya scolded the dog, her brows furrowing down and her eyes squinting slightly.

The little girl had her pink hair in a small bun, wearing a small silver tiara.
Her outfit was a short cream colored dress, with a red bow wrapped around her waist.

"Borf." The dog would just bark, sticking its tongue out and wagging its tails as soon as it saw Yor walking towards them.

"No bad doggie! Don't move! Just stay right there Bond. Anya will be right b-bac-.." Anya would say, sounding frustrated with the dog until she would slowly turn around, her small eyes widening at the sight of Yor.

"A-anya?" Yor softly called out before smiling warmly at the little girl.
Anya could not believe her eyes, it was her mother. It was Yor, the one who she cried for every night.

"Mama!..." Anya shouted out, running towards her and hugging Yor's leg. "Anya how have you been?.. You look adorable Anya!.." Yor softly said feeling her eyes water a bit as soon as she got down to her knees.

She was making sure she was the same height as Anya to be able to hug her and comfort her.

"Mama!.. Anya's missed you so much! Mama, you look very beautiful in that dress!" Anya would softly say, her eyes filled with small tears.

Anya let go of Yor and backed up, looking at her face and then at her beautiful silky maroon dress.

"Papa will fall in love again with Mama." Anya said making a small smirk and whispering quietly to Bond making sure Yor would not catch what she said.

"I-I'm sorry?.. what was that Anya?.." Yor questioned before standing up and picking up the little gift she had in her hand and the glass of champagne.

Yor slowly stepped a little back, not thinking anyone would be right behind her, she immediately turned around as she felt her shoulders bump against someone else's, her eyes widening at who she saw.

It was Loid, It was Twilight. He was wearing a black and white suit, his necktie was a little croaked, she wished she could fix it for him. But this wasn't allowed, he was not hers.

"A-ah.. Um.." Yor's cheeks instantly became a soft red as she would respectfully look away, hoping she was not staring too much at him.

It took a few minutes for Twilight to realize who it was and who had bumped into him, it was Yor? She looked a little different from the last time he had saw her.

He felt his eyes slowly examine her appearance, her body seemed rather curvier?

Her waist looked curvier and her thighs.. well, her thighs looked amazing in that silky maroon red dress, it complemented her beautiful eyes.

"Y-Yor?.. It's nice to see you here. Thank you for coming." Twilight said, clearing his throat while his eyes were not leaving the women's face that used to be his.

"Oh, It is nice to see you too L-Loid, I appreciate the invitation." Yor said ignoring the silence and awkwardness after.

How would this look? An ex-fiancé being invited to their ex-fiancés wedding?

"I.. will say, you look amazing in that dress."

Twilight said, trying to keep his Loid act on but it started to feel like Loid was the only way he could be himself and try new things.

Yor's cheeks reddened a bit more at the sudden compliment.

She opens her lips as soon as she spoke, "thank you. But your bride is the one who looks amazing."

Yor softly replied, fixing her hair and then looking over at Anya, seeing her face happier than ever just like how it use to be.

"Papa.. and Mama.. are flirting!.." Anya would whisper over to Bond again, quickly covering her mouth.

"Yes, you're indeed right, my bride does look beautiful." Twilight answered, looking off to the side, not hearing what Anya had said.

Fiona walked over and smiled a little, her arm wrapping around Loid's as she would glare at Yor.

"It is so lovely to see you again Yor. I appreciate you for actually coming. Oh, is that gift for us? Thank you." Fiona spoke, glancing down at Anya and smiling softly before switching her gaze to Yor.

"Y-yes, it is. Of course I would come.. I-I couldn't possibly miss this w-wedding!.."  Yor said, giving Fiona the small gift.

Didn't think this stupid women, would actually show up.. hmph..

Fiona thought inside her head as Anya would listen, widening her eyes and screaming inside her head the word "evil lady" over and over again.

"Oh, we'll looks like it's time to cut cake, my dear." Fiona blurted out,repeatedly tugging at Loid's arm, watching him as his eyes wouldn't meet hers nor Yor's.

"Right, Dear?.." Fiona repeated herself, raising up her brow and tugging once more.

"Yes, you're right." Twilight responded before walking away besides Nightfall.

Yor softly looked down, her eyes not leaving where Fiona had her arm wrapped around Loid's. She promised herself she wouldn't let it get to her, she had promised she wouldn't let her emotions get in the way.

But her emotions would always take power over her.

"Mama..?" Anya's face appeared sad as well, she looked worried noticing Yor's eyes began to water.

I shouldn't cry in front of Anya. It will make her upset. I need to be strong.

Yor said to herself inside her head, before turning over and going back down to her knees.

Giving Anya an embrace, Yor wouldn't be needed at all, Anya had a new mother.

Loid wanted nothing to do with her anymore, he had told her in the beginning, before they parted ways.

"A-Anya, May I ask you a question?..." Yor quickly said, gently pulling away from the child's embrace.

"Yes M-mama?.." Anya questioned her, watching as she would wipe her tears away.

"Did Loid, invite me?.. did he want to see me?.." Yor suddenly asked, wondering who had invited her in the first place.

"It was Anya.. M-mama.. I really miss you, when will you come back.." Anya softly said.