Spending Time With Mama. (11)

"Anya I know you want to spend time with me.. but what about your academy?.." Yor asked questioning Anya. Usually Anya always had to go to school.

"Mama!.. They have given us fundays!.. I mean breaks!.." Anya exclaimed smiling, Anya would glance down at her breakfast sighing, it was the only thing Yor knew how to cook well, which didn't have an actual cooking process.

Plain cereal, but anything to be with Mama, right?

"A-ah, I'm sorry Anya maybe I should take you out somewhere nice.. for a good breakfast instead..."

Yor softly said, feeling embarrassed about the fact that her cooking skills were still not as good as Loid's.

"Mama!.. you don't need to!.. Anya's fine eating whatever!.. wait mama.. where are we going to go?!.." Anya asked, blinking and waiting for Yor's answer.

"W-well, I was thinking maybe somewhere near here, like that coffee shop near by!..I heard they have delicious treats like peanut cakes!.."

Yor said, though sweet treats sounded really strange in the morning but she knew Anya really loved peanuts and sweets.

"Anya wants peanut cake!..." Anya would shout loudly , her eyes widening and her smile shining so bright.

"B-Borf!" Bond would jump off from the couch, wagging its tail and wanting to go.

"Come on Bond!.. let's go on a mission to... it's top secret... heh...to eat delicious treats!..." Anya would shout out, running around and then jumping onto Bond.

They made their way to the shop, it turned out the shop still wasn't opened just yet.

Anya would stand still, making an upset face, giving her mother a glare. "Mama. It's closed." Anya would point, her face being dull and full of disappointment.

Yor's cheeks became red and she looked at the sign, it said closed. "O-oh, I'm so sorry Anya, U-um we could go—" Anya smirked pushing the door open, "Mama the sign was facing the wrong way the doors opened."

Anya said again, her face looking annoyed, the two would stay inside, turns out there were no dogs allowed inside the shop, so Bond unfortunately had to stay outside missing out.

But luckily there were little benches nearby the side walk.
Yor walked up to the cashier and smiled, politely asking. "U-um.. could I get 1 small peanut cake and a Mocha Latte, please?" Yor asked, digging into her purse and then paying the total amount after.

"Peanut cake!.. Peanut cake!.. Anya's big mission is to eat the delicious Peanut cake!..~" Anya would happily sing, wiggling her body as if she was dancing, while waiting for her peanut cake.

"Here you go, dear." The lady cashier would say, placing down the orders as Yor would gently grab Anya's peanut cake and her Mocha Latte before walking outside.

It wasn't just a bench though, their was a small table in front it too, Bond would watch sticking his tongue out as people would walk by.

"Anya, how is that peanut cake?.." Yor would ask, interested in her daughters answer.

Anya would respond, her mouth full of the peanut cake, she giggled after. "I-ish delicioush!.." Anya said, Yor would look down at her before sighing and saying.

"Anya, don't talk with food in your mouth.. we've talked about this with your father.." Yor softly said, Yor never had the nerve to yell at her daughter but some times she would tell Anya what she should do and shouldn't do.

Anya nodded, her cheeks getting red due to embarrassment, she would silently chew on her cake, looking over and then spotting Franky or like she says, scruffy head.

"Look Mama!... it's scruffy head!.." Anya pointed out towards Franky, Franky immediately looked up before smiling happily.

"Oh! Anya and Yorticia!.." Franky happily shouted from across the road, making his way towards them with his hands in his pockets.

"Hello, Franky. It is nice to see you again.." Yor softly said and Franky would nod and put a thumbs up awkwardly.

He would shift his attention to Anya seeing how happy she was with Yor. "Oh! Anya.. you're eating cake I see...— It's mine now!.." Franky would giggle like a gremlin saying as he would take the plate away from her playfully.

Anya would gasp suddenly as the plate was snatched by Franky, she would get off the bench, chasing him around with the plate. "Give it back scruffy head!... Bond!.. do your special attack!.."

Yor would smile softly and then giggle watching the two run after one another.

it's too early for this... Yor calmly said inside her head.

"Ahhh!!!!..." Franky shouted the plate slipping out of his hands before the plate fell down, Yor catches it with her leg, quickly handing it over to Anya. "W-wow, Mama!.." Anya said smiling brightly before hugging her.

Yor smiled softly and hugged her back, seeing how stunned and amazed Franky seemed.

"Who knew Loid's ex-wife was really skilled at kicking.." Franky said, fixing his glasses before standing up and glaring playfully at Bond.

"A-ah!? I-I didn't mean to kick you, Franky!" Yor panicked her cheeks turning a little red as she would cover her face a little.

Franky would smile and laugh, "Nah! I'm just joking Yor! Calm down!.. also.. that girl really loves you.." Franky said his voice range switching from loud to soft.

"S-she does.. " Yor replied smiling softly, as they both watched Anya sitting down on the grass, picking up tiny little flowers from it with Bond right beside her.

"We'll! You're her mother after all! Listen, What's up with you and Twi—Loid? Hm?!..."
Franky questioned, raising up his brow before crossing her arms.

"W-well, you should ask him.. I'm not needed for the mission anymore, it's as simple as that Franky.." Yor calmly said, this freaked Franky out quite a bit, "w-wait a minute! first of all how do you know this was Loid's mission?!! You know who Twilight is?!.." Franky asked, shouting and his eyes widening with confusion.

"H-he told me to call him Twilight.. and he mentioned something about a mission before and told me he no longer needed me to be a-apart of it.."

Yor softly said looking off to the side, her eyes glued on Anya and her adorableness with Bond.