Admit To It Twilight. (13)

"I'm sorry?.." Twilight asked with confusion, he wasn't sure on what the handler was on about.

Sylvia chuckled and then glared. "Don't play dumb with me Twilight, you clearly love that Women. Admit to it."

Twilight looked down, feeling as if she had discovered the truth, he didn't want to admit to it.

"I-I do not feel that way about Yor. You've got it wrong." Twilight said denying the fact that the women was right, at this point he wasn't even sure himself.

"Who said anything about Yor Briar? You see, all you do is think about her Twilight. You've been spacing out lately at the hospital as well, you miss her don't you?" Sylvia questioned the man, her voice sounding dull but with in need of answers.

"Handler, I already said it, I'm not going to repeat myself, I don't love her and you know I don't—" Twilight said, completely ignoring all the questions she had for him, he didn't want to admit to it because he knew he would loose his place as a spy.

"That's Bullshit. You know you can't lie to me Twilight. I can see it in your eyes. You long for her." Sylvia said, glaring right at him and then sitting up straighter on the bench.

"I honestly don't know what else to tell you, Handler. This conversation is... strange." Twilight would defeatedly say, he didn't want to admit his feelings and he never will, not in front of the Handler, not even to Yor, to no one.

"Because you don't know what else to add up to make me believe your fake little lie." Sylvia spoke, laughing a little and then smirking softly.

"Twilight, I won't leave you alone. Until you admit it." Handler whispered, patiently waiting for his answer.

Twilight sighed before looking away, he felt nervous for the first time in his life, he felt embarrassed to admit it. He felt shame.

"I-I... I love her." Twilight quietly said, his cheeks immediately flushing red and his brows furrowing down.

Sylvia's eyes softly widened, she didn't expect for him to admit it much sooner than she had expected, she smiled and then teased.

"Hm? I couldn't hear you, Twilight. Who do you love exactly?" Sylvia questioned him once again.

At this point Twilight was beginning to get frustrated with the women, but he couldn't get mad at her.

"I-I love.. Yor Briar." Twilight said, finally admitting to his feelings, his cheeks were flushed red and his eyes weren't meeting the Handlers eyes.

"Ah, I see now. I had a Good talk with you Twilight. This mission is now over. I will have serious conversation with Nightfall some time soon in the meanwhile.. if I were you I'd go see that women you dearly love." Sylvia said softly before getting up and crossing her arms.

Twilight had a difficult past, he never talked about it but I know that this haunts him. He is afraid of showing honest emotions, he is afraid of loosing someone.

Sylvia said to herself before waving goodbye to Twilight, she sighed softly, knowing she would most likely loose one of her best spies, of course Sylvia had nothing against Yor Briar but she wondered what Twilight had seen in her or what was the reason for falling in love in the first place.

Twilight awkwardly waved goodbye to the Handler, before looking down at his watch, his cheeks then reddened again.

Did I just admit my feelings for Yor to the Handler? T-That, women, she always knows how to get answers from me.

Twilight said shouting inside his head before letting out a sigh, lifting his hands up and getting a good stretch out.

Should I.. should I go see her.. Twilight questioned himself, his cheeks were still a bit red from the previous conversation with the Handler but they had settled down a bit.

It seems like where Yor lives is not that far away. It shouldn't be difficult to find out where she lives.

After all, Franky must know.

"Huh?! You wanna know where Yortricia is currently living at?! And why is that!!..." Franky questioned him with a sly smirk on his face, holding the phone close to his ear, he couldn't believe Twilight wanted to know where she had been at.

"...It does not matter why I why to know, just give me her information again." Twilight dully said, ignoring questions again.

And with that response Franky knew right away, "Hah! Not until you admit you're a huge stalker, stalking Yor!" Franky shouted out into the phone causing Twilight to groan from how Loud his voice was with the speaker.

"I will not admit that because that isn't true. Now, just let me know, stop wasting my damn patience!" Twilight said, rolling his eyes a bit and then shouting  out at Franky.

Franky immediately started whining, "F-Fine! Man! You sure know how to freak me out! Anyways.. Yor Briar.. lives in ******* street, with her brother Yuri, MAKE SURE TO WEAR A CONDOM—." Franky said smiling softly before hearing a sigh of relief from Twilight, he was then shocked hearing the call suddenly end.

"This little!.... Not even a thank you!..." Franky yelled at his phone before reading the message he had recently gotten. "Let's Meet Up." It was Nightfall, what did she want and how'd she get his number?!

After hearing Franky mention a condom, he new what he had to do.

A strange knock was suddenly heard on the door, Yor sighed getting up from the couch before looking threw the little glass hole at the door.

Her eyes widened at who she had seen, standing their so casually and patiently waiting for the door to open.

"L-Loid-san.....?" Yor shouted out in disbelief before panicking, even though Yuri did not like Anya so well, he had decided to take her out for some fun to a nearby park. Yor had insisted for some Uncle and Daughter time.

Yor's hand trembled, she felt nervous to open the door, was he here to take Anya with him? Was he going to yell at her for taking Anya away without letting him know?

We'll whatever it was he needed to tell her, she was willing to accept the consequences.