Bloody Like A Roses Thorn. (07)

The week was now over and It was the day of the wedding and things were not going so well for Twilight.
As in for Yor, things were surprisingly going "fine", or she thought they seemed that way.

"Looks like today is his big day.. w-well, Fiona and his of course!" Yor said sounding rather embarrassed, she would look at herself into the mirror, seeing how she looked in her recently new bought dress.

Her dress was a silky maroon red dress, that was strapless and was knee-length.  She smiled softly before grabbing a lipliner and lining up her lips.

Next, she covered her lips in a soft red glossy lipgloss.  Yor glanced over, seeing the necklace she was planning to wear as well.

It was a pearl necklace, she did not need help putting it on, a strong women like Yor could do anything by herself.

"If I can beat up any man, then I sure can put on a necklace by myself without his help.."

Yor told herself as she placed on the pearl necklace around her neck. She looked at herself in the mirror once again, her eyes widening at what she saw.

It was no one else but Thorn Princess, what did she want now?

"Wow, you look a little better now. But why waste your time and go? Just to break your heart even more? What if Anya does not even look at you? You're not that girls mother anymore. What's the point of showing up?"

Thorn Princess would say glaring down at Yor, her lip forming into a soft smirk.

"What? you'll plan to crash their wedding? If you did, I'd like you even more..!" Thorn Princess continued to speak, her red eyes glowing and her mouth opening and her face looking excited.

"I would never do that to Loid's happiness.. nor to F-Fiona's.." Yor said glaring up at Thorn Princesses reflection.

"Just admit that you lost to her after all! That tennis match didn't mean anything to Loid, you mean nothing to him." Thorn Princess said, laughing and then smirking after.

And just with that, Yor had bursted out. She lightly would press her fist onto the mirror, she thought it was a gentle slam but it ended up cracking the mirror into peices.

"I.." As soon as Yor saw what she had done, She fell down to the ground onto her knees, feeling disappointed in herself.

Yor had broken the mirror and all the glass had shattered. She looked over at her fist seeing how bloody it was.

"I can't go with my hand looking like this to the wedding.. they would suspect me! Even if it was my own blood!"

Yor panicked, quickly getting up before walking over to the bathroom, washing her hand and taking out the big pieces of glass from her hand.

She softly whines in pain, but mostly held it in.

"I'm so stupid.. Why did I get so worked up over Thorn's words.." Yor sighed, cleaning her hand and wrapping her hand with a thick bandage. Then walking back to the mess, cleaning the glass and throwing it away in a bag.

"Well, I guess.. I should probably get going.."
Yor whispered to herself, she had called a taxi to take her to the wedding location.

She was extremely nervous about being there but she really wanted to see Anya, who in her heart was still her daughter.

As soon as the taxi made it to the location, Yor looked at the big building, it looked extremely fancy.

Yor stepped out of the taxi, paying the driver before walking towards the building her heels making a clank noise whenever they'd touch the ground.

"What is your name, miss?" The guard standing near the entrance questioned her, she softly smiled before looking down at her invitation and handing it over to him.

"My name is Yor Fo- Yor Briar..!" She softly said, her cheeks turning a soft red. She had almost made a mistake when saying her name.

And now that she just realized, was she even on the guest lists or did she just receive an invitation?

"Hm, alright. Let me check the wedding guest lists Hm.. Yor Briar.. Ah, there you are. Please step right in." The guard would say, scheming through the lists of guests and then smiling before welcoming her in.

"Thank you." Yor softly said before walking into the building, holding a small gift bag and looking around the place.

Seeing the soft bright lights, the white decorations all over the place and the giant fresh wedding cake on the table.

"A-ah, it looks so beautiful.." Yor whispered softly, before walking further, seeing the other women and man that were there.

Her eyes were searching for Him though, she sighed softly wondering where Anya was, would she even get to see her?

"Oh, Hello there. would you like a drink? you look beautiful by the way." A man approached her suddenly out of nowhere, smiling softly at her, holding out a glass of rosé champagne for her to take.

"O-oh, thank you." Yor nodded politely, gently taking the glass and holding it with her hand.

She was observing the other women, as she was observing she spotted Camilla with her boyfriend Dominic.

"Huh, why is Camilla here?.." Yor said inside her head, did they just invite themselves?

Was Dominic somehow friends with Loid? Well, actually why did she care? She was not apart of his "mission." anymore.

Yet, she was at the man's wedding.

Camilla looked over at Yor, walking towards her and smiling softly.

"Wow, Yor. You sure look stunning. Maybe even better than the actual wife..." Camilla says whispering slightly and giving Fiona a side glance.

Yor's eyes widened as her eyes shifted over to Fiona, she looked so beautiful in her white gown, her sparkly silver heels, her silver short hair down like usual, while having small glittery headband on.

She almost looked like a Princess, no, a true queen.

"I-I think Fiona.. really looks amazing in that. I can see why Loid preferred her over me."

Yor responded to to Camilla and in return Camilla just glanced at her giving her a death glare, a "are you serious right now?" kind of glare.

"Don't say that. You really don't care? " Camilla said sounding disappointed in Yor's response.

But Yor couldn't do anything about it.
Even if she did look beautiful, she was not the bride.

The bride was Fiona, not her.