EROS 14

- Realization -
Chapter 14

After denise went to therapy, she and bene went home immediately and the nanny met them outside the mansion.

Everyone of them was worried, The others are nervous, because it's Denise's birthday, so something might happened. And It's Bene's fault that she forced her finger inside Denise.

"Ma'am kanina pa kami nag aalala, sus maryosep ginoo, gin gabayan kamu gid sng dios" nanny alosita said worriedly.

Bene felt her concern for the two of them, halatang sa boses ni alosita. She's worried, at ganun din sa iba.

"I'm fine, except kay denise. She's not okay right now nanny's, di sya makakalakad for 3 days. Kayu muna mag aalaga sa dalawang bata na nasa taas."

"Ah ma'am binaba sila namin dito" the other nanny said, she entered the conversation with a blinked of an eye.

"Ganun? Where are they?"

"Ayun." The nanny pointed behind ma'am bene, bene turned around as soon as the nanny pointed to it and she saw her twins, na nasa tabi ni manong driver.

Both of them are laughing, dahil kinikiliti silang dalawa ni manong driver, "oh.. they having fun."
Bene said softly and she smiled.

After that, Bene turned her gaze to Denise, who was also looking at the two children.

"You're smilling." Denise said.

"I know." She replied then she smiled again, nakita ito ng mga yaya at nakichismisan sa isat-isa, nag tagal rin ang pagkatinginan ng dalawa, tas sinira ito ni manong driver.

"Ma'am~" he interrupt.

"Yea?"

"Ma'am if you gonna flirt with denise, sa taas po kayu para maka make a child, ah!" Tumawa ang lahat except kay bene, she wasn't in the mood.

Naging bakla rin ang boses ni manong driver, para mag patawa, he did it on purpose, at alam naman yun ng lahat.

"Manong driver." Bene called his name in serious tone, everyone left except him. He was still standing in front of her, "y-yes?" He slowly turned around to face ma'am bene, his heart was beating faster than before.

"Will you shut up for a moment? I'm not in a mood"

"S-sure ma'am, di naman mabiro si ma'am" The manong driver apologized and left in front of ma'am. Bene made Denise to sit on the sofa and gave her a salad to eat.

"This will help."

"But di naman ako nagugutom, hon"

"I don't care, mas importante saakin tummy mo na malagyan laman so eat it! Or i will force you to eat it." Bene said and turned her gaze to Denise seriously.

"O-okay, you're so sweet."

"Hmm? Tnx." Namula uli slightly ang mukha ni bene. Lumapit sakanilang dalawa si elexia at alexis, tas umakyat sa sofa.

Umupo ito sa tabi ni bene at tumingin ang dalawa sakanila, "what?" bene asked. But the two of them just tilted their heads, "hmm?"