ฅ_III_ฅ

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Traveling through the world of beasts: Beastmaster, don't mess around!
Author: Lan Yuev
Associated Names:
穿越兽世:兽王,别乱来!

Description:
Inexplicably, I traveled to the land of orcs, and I ate barbecue every day, and it didn’t even taste salty. It’s okay, I cook salt for you, will people starve to death in the cold season? It doesn't matter, I will teach you how to preserve food and grow food. Living in a cave and getting rheumatism? It's okay, I'll help you build a house and live in a villa, what? Someone is going to attack them? Ji Mo was furious, and looked at his sister to make some modern weapons and bomb them to death. Sister has Baidu in hand, what to build, what are you afraid of uncivilized beasts like you?

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Leisurely leisurely life in different ancient times
Author: Liu Xiangcheng
Associated Names:
悠哉悠哉的异古生活

Description:

It is rumored that the long-inherited clan leader of the Chasing Wind Tribe, Lang Mo, is not close to women.
The corner of Jiang Qing's mouth twitched.
- nonsense!
Who is this clinging and dominating him?
"Langmo, do you know what it means to help each other?" Jiang Qing roared.
"I helped, I have to be responsible!" Lang Mo ignored.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Beast World Pastoral: Tease a beastman to give birth to a baby
Author: cut trouble
Associated Names:
兽世田园:撩个兽夫生宝宝

Description:
Survived the invasion of the Japanese army and survived the three-year civil war, no matter how difficult the conditions were, Wang Yue always persisted, just to survive. Seeing that a good life is coming, Wang Yue lost his life.
Unexpectedly, she woke up in the body of an orc female. In this ancient world, human beings are not yet at the top of the food chain, and their survival is even in danger. But it doesn't matter, it's not difficult to survive with her skills.
Using fire and salt to build houses and houses, she wants to lead this group of beastmen who drink blood and go to a better life!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: In the beast world, I got rich and became the favorite of the group
Author: what about lotus
Associated Names:
我在兽世种田暴富当团宠

Description:
An Jin's laboratory exploded, and the dog blood passed through. When she opened her eyes, she was picked up by the tribe's first warrior.
She was surprised to find that not only are the orcs in this world more male than female, but they can also switch between "human" and "beast".
Silver Wolf is tall and handsome, but unfortunately he is not her type.
The little snake is obedient and ruthless, but it's a pity that her sister doesn't fall in love.
The unicorn has excellent genes, but the elder sister is ruthless and loveless and doesn't care about giving birth to cubs.
Traveling through the world of beasts, An Jin just wants to farm to support his family, breed to get rich, engage in economy, do development, apply facial masks, and have a big wallet.
Hunt and build houses for cooked food, burn pottery and grow vegetables to feed pigs and sheep. Make salt, sew clothes and build cities, indulge in infrastructure and raise babies.