ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ LAST PAGE '

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The group pet also wants to know how to farm
Author: Positive pressure air supply
Associated Names:
团宠也想会种田

Description:
A family of tyrannosaurus rex lost an egg!
Fortunately, the little female cub hatched from the egg was clever, and she found it by herself... The
steady elder brother, the naive second elder brother, the ruthless third elder brother, the funny fourth elder brother, and the five fathers and beasts, each with their own merits, were reunited and all raised their heads. look at each other.
That is, besides my younger sister (Zai Zai), why did you follow a half-grown kid? !
The flower bone that was reborn as an egg, only wanted to farm, and broke the wings that killed her own woman!
Jianxiu: Little female cub, you have to know, you are my little follower!
Huaguduo: ...?
When they grew up, a certain dragon raised his chin: If you don't want to be a follower, then you are my wife!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Traveling through the world of beasts, I became a group favorite
Author: Zhuo Yu
Associated Names:
穿越兽世我竟成了团宠

Description:
I don't know if it's fate or a man-made conspiracy, Su Yan fell from the sky and fell into the beastman world, and her identity as a wood-type fighting spirit master here is actually the legendary Master Wu Zhu! Since then, it has been scrambled and occupied by big bosses from all walks of life!
Paranoid Yihu: "Yan, since I saved you, you can only be my partner from now on!" The
sickly mermaid prince: "Ayan, stay and don't leave, okay?"
The evil tree spirit: "You and I am of the same type, so it is predestined to be my partner!"
Overbearing Dragon King: "Go away, little bastards, Su Yan is the king's daughter, and must stay in Longdu!
" shameless?"

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Crazy Secret Service Concubine: Seventh Miss Beast Control
Author: Jianghu Yao
Associated Names:
特工狂妃:驭兽七小姐

Description:
cruel! kill! vicious! She is the leader of the mercenaries, Tan Lang, who was brutally betrayed and became the good-for-nothing Seventh Miss of the Dongfang family. Reincarnated from beast control, she murdered her sister with iron blood to establish her prestige, and suppressed all opposing voices! At the school festival, she was reborn as a phoenix, her martial arts were abolished, and she practiced the art of bone transformation. As a daughter, she broke into the death forest and intercepted and killed the lord of all beasts. The hornet's tail and needle, the most poisonous woman's heart, is talking about her—Dongfang Lingyun! Is the golden lin a thing in the pool, once it flies and phoenix shines in the sky!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Back to the Wild: All Kinds of Oda Training the King
Author: Tian Yuan
Associated Names:
宠回蛮荒:种种小田训训王

Description:
Reborn in the wilderness, the living conditions are harsh, Tian Xiaochong expressed a small problem, and sooner or later she will turn this into her peaceful pastoral.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: tribal life
Author: The Lazy Cat of Mint Family
Associated Names:
部落生活录

Description:
July, an urban girl who longs for rural life and suffers from depression, came to the Orc Continent in a car accident. Together with the handsome orc, she embarked on a journey of healing in ancient times.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The Beast Queen's Counterattack
Author: Hua Hua Hua Fei Hua
Associated Names:
兽世女王逆袭记

Description:
"You saved me, I'm your beast!"
A certain tiger grinned, completely sorry for his fairy-like face in the painting!

"Sen Man is dead, I'll be waiting for her here... no matter what price I pay!"

Sen Luo's crystal red hair and crimson eyes.
The thin lips are not stained but vermilion, but the eye sockets are even more breathtakingly red.
Yu Clan...Snow Clan...Elf Clan...Sea Clan...
Zerg Clan...Demon Clan...Beastman Clan..The story is very long...

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Another world husband came to farm
Author: Your Highness Mengmeng
Associated Names:
异世夫君来种田

Description:
Beast World Sister Chapter "Husband of the Beast World, Turn Over!" "Let's find out.

It's just a skydive, how could Mi Qing 'fly' to a strange primitive world sadly.
God, are all the people here monsters? She can transform, and she just watched a cute fox transform into a handsome naked man.
This is a vixen, I thought she was able to accept it.
But what is the situation here? There can be more than one woman here, a complete matrilineal society.
She doesn't want foxes, pterosaurs, lions, snow wolves, etc. She wants to go home and find her mother.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Across the ancient continent
Author: Ye Fanfan
Associated Names:
穿越远古大陆

Description:
Xin An, a famous surgeon, was born in a family of Chinese medicine and had a bright future, but he was assassinated because he broke a counterfeit medicine deal. When I woke up again, I was in another world, a world where there were no men and women, only male and female. As a rare female, she was cursed by the beast god with strange lines on her face, and was avoided by her tribe as if she was avoiding the plague. The plot is fictitious, please do not imitate

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The owner of the group pet village is busy farming
Author: Full Cup Overlord Pomelo
Associated Names:
团宠寨主种田忙

Description:

Once Su Chen traveled through time, he became the group favorite of Fentian Village, except for the name Yuanbao, which was a bit silly, but fortunately, there were three fathers who loved her and spoiled her.
The jingle of the cottage was poor, Su Chen opened up the mountains to farm, sold medicinal wine, and walked many ways to make a fortune with great joy.
From then on, the Shanzhai has land, money, power, and no worries about food and clothing.
But this imperial court just doesn't like her. She does things every day and every day. She doesn't steal, doesn't rob, and doesn't harm others. She has a clean body and hands.
That day, when I picked up a treasure on the way home, I knew at a glance that he would grow up to be a peerless handsome boy, even if he was a little dumb, it didn't matter.
Now that you have come to her village, you are her people, even if you pass through her village, you will still be her village from now on.
Confidence in honey juice and focus on getting rich female village head vs. pretending to be a fool and pretending to be stupid and focusing on eating tofu