ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅSIX '

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Enthusiastic Beast World: Beastman, work!
Author: amateur painter
Associated Names:
热情兽世:兽夫,干活啦!

Description:
Linglong, a contemporary college student, travels through time, meets true love, takes a quick look at flowers, farms and raises a family. From then on, poetry and distant places are not dreams. Facing the sea, spring blossoms and flowers bloom, let's see her wanton life in another world.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Journey to the world of beasts from scratch
Author: The night sky is not Dai
Associated Names:
从零开始的兽世之旅

Description:
Once through the beast world, Zhang Mengmeng's heart was broken.
Because, there is neither a handsome orc guy who is so handsome that everyone is angry with him, and loves her to death, nor is there any legendary orc's inseparable care for females. And she doesn't know how to make ceramics, nor how to smelt iron. She is just a high school student who wants to study hard!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The fierce and cute little witch in the beast world
Author: Big cactus
Associated Names:
兽世凶萌小巫娘

Description:
Natural witch body?
Ye Zi: Don't make trouble, we are just ordinary people, send me away from this ghostly place where no one is human except myself.
Until one day, horns grew on Ye Zi's head, her body became golden, and she had the ability to go to heaven and earth, Ye Zi knew that the witch really didn't lie to her.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: I became a fan of everyone in another world
Author: Linshui Xianyuan
Associated Names:
我在异世成了万人迷

Description:
When I opened my eyes, I arrived in a wonderful different world, that handsome man who split the sky turned out to be the king of this place, not only that... Gu Qingtian was surprised to find that that man, he, could transform into !
Facing the shiny and beautiful big white wolf, Gu Qingtian said that it would be nice not to be able to go home, and he could pat his fur every day and night...

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Farming through the Wild World of Beasts
Author: Fried deer with sugar
Associated Names:
穿越莽荒之兽世种田记
Description:
Anxi fainted in the primeval forest, opened his eyes and found that he had traveled through time? It's actually a land of beasts in a different time and space. Everything here is bigger than the earth, and there are beastmen who can transform. However, although the orcs are strong and able to transform, their civilization is backward and they are still in the primitive period of slash-and-burn farming. It doesn't matter if she lags behind, she can save her, lead the building of a house, cook delicious food, watch beautiful men masturbate, and be regarded as an envoy by the orcs. Life couldn't be more comfortable.

The cold and ascetic sea snake, the lively white tiger who is a milk dog, and the rebellious wing king Black Eagle all want to be her partner? An Xi turned her head, and the werewolf who picked her up stood where she was, as gentle as when they first met. "Anxi, I just want to be your most special one."

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Ancient and Different Worlds: My Cub is a Big Boss
Author: Hua Xiyin
Associated Names:
远古异世:我家崽崽是大佬

Description:
Baizhi is crossing! Fall directly from the future to the ancient beast world continent.

Traveling through the Beast World Continent is not scary, she has special abilities to escort her, and she can open cheats all the way!

What should I do if I lack food and clothing?

With the ability in hand, she has the food.

Knowing everything about planting and spinning, she has become a small tribal expert!

She just wants to farm, raise cubs, and live a leisurely life in the beast world.

It's just that this cub will grow up one day, and gradually she becomes a little worried, what should I do if the cub is too handsome?

It really broke the heart of her old mother.

Acting coquettishly and acting cute when they disagree!

Hook up if you don't agree!

Oh my god, the raised cub actually wanted to tease her, what should I do? run now!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: After binding the planting ability, I farm and raise cubs in the beast world
Author: Nan Lizhi
Associated Names:
绑定种植异能后我在兽世种田养崽

Description:
The unlucky Yunzhi accidentally fell into the sewer, opened her eyes again, and found that she was already a sausage in the wind hanging on the tree, a snack in the eyes of beasts, walking her to play, the big black snake saved her life, she was afraid of snakes Seeing that face, I instantly felt that she could do it, she is in the late stage of face control in a dead house! ! !
Possessing wood-type supernatural powers and farming genes engraved in her bones, Yunzhi just wants to be an ordinary farmer, relying on the growth-type black mosquito-repellent coil master who is motivated by sex, besides farming, she will also add an additional item of nutrition. Cub's side job
is just a stable and leisurely life, is it really that easy to get?

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: After crossing, I became a heartthrob
Author: Zhu Xue Wen Tea Taste
Associated Names:
穿越后我成了万人迷

Description:
Ye Wanwan never dreamed that she had traveled to the wild and ancient times!
She was also sold to a savage as his wife!
What is even more surprising is that all the savages here are strong and strong, with extraordinary force.
Beat people, snatch food, compete for friends, and seize territory! The savages here can do anything.
Ye Wanwan lay leisurely on the tree, looked at the person under the tree who was gnashing his teeth and digging into the wood to make a fire for barbecue, and smiled.
She doesn't care about the ups and downs outside, anyway, she just wants to farm, support her family, get rich, and live a happy life of her own.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Beast Favor Law
Author: Zhuo Yu
Associated Names:
兽世宠爱法则

Description:
"The Regent's Father is Valuable by His Son" Female disguised as a male emperor VS cold and violent regent
Luo Ziqing, a generation of game masters, played all survival games, but did not expect that one day he would become
"What? Isn't this the game world?" Luo
Ziqing roared as he looked at the boundless wild land!
"Qing'er, don't worry, I will always protect you."
"Little thing, with me here, no one can hurt you!"
"Xiao Qing'er, I only want to live for you in this life!" "
Lolo , This is the country I have built for you!"
Luo Ziqing: "..."
The Beast World Continent was invaded by monsters, and the Beast God devoted his whole life to turning time and space. important task!
In this bloodthirsty and ruthless world of orcs, the bosses have become her strong backing...