ฅ_V_ฅ

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Goddess of the Beast World: The Contracted Beastman Can Flirt
Author: Chen Ziqian
Associated Names:
兽世神女:契约兽夫超会撩

Description:
Yu Xiaomian traveled to the beast world, and accidentally became a goddess respected by everyone.
It's just that the beautiful men here are too unrestrained, and they all compete for favor, which is really disturbing.
"Little female, you are so pretty, let me be your male!"
"And me, and me, I am stronger than them!"
When Yu Xiaomian was thinking about how to do it once and for all, a little leopard blocked him with a sullen face. Behind him, the fierce light in the long and narrow phoenix eyes shot up: "Mianmian, you provoked me first, don't even think about looking at others."
The beasts retracted their wagging tails in
fright : "Wow." Yu Xiaomian caressed the fluffy leopard, and set the family rules word by word:
"When I want to touch it, you have to change into a beast shape and let me touch it."
"Okay." No one can touch me except you.
"You must obey what I say."
"Okay." I am the most obedient.
"When I won't let you in, you'd better leave voluntarily."
"Okay." There won't be such a day.
...
Obediently promise all Xue Guya would never have thought that one day, he would be kicked out of the room by his partner.
Not to mention that one day, he would honestly squat down and write 'listen to his wife' a hundred times.
...

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The barren wife is busy farming in ancient times
Author: Jian Yue
Associated Names:
蛮荒娇妻远古种田忙

Description:
She was still in the lobby of the airport just a moment ago! The next moment, she fell from the sky and knocked a wild boar unconscious!
The salute car that was originally pushed in front of her was airlifted a step behind her. A luggage cart with four large suitcases almost crushed her to death.
Weeds taller than her! A few people and a giant tree in their arms! With her thick vines! A tall, thin man with blue eyes and hooked nose covered with a fig leaf! Immediate visual sense of the Amazon jungle!
Well? ? ? ?
There seems to be no monster man in the Amazon jungle who can turn into a tiger eagle's wing!
Well... her beautiful youth has just begun! It's over!
do not want to live! Look up is a gecko! Looking down is a big hole for ants! what to do?
Dig a modern three-bedroom one-living room!
What if you don't want to eat barbecue all day!
Toss a pot out!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Leisurely Beast World: Beastmen Come to the Bowl
Author: Wei Muzi
Associated Names:
悠闲兽世:兽夫快到碗里来

Description:
Shen Mengjun committed two hundred and five. After
Taobao came back with a mysterious bathtub, he
tried it for the first time, and was sadly taken to the world of beasts.
The bathtub turned into a lake, and there was a handsome man in the lake.
...and later turned into a golden lion, Emma...scared me to death...

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: I live in a primitive society
Author: baa sheep
Associated Names:
我在原始社会讨生活

Description:
When he first entered the beast world, she was picked up by the beastmen.
Knowing herbs and controlling epidemics are Ye Yuqiu's best things.
It's just that the orcs here seem to be particularly short of wives. Ye Yuqiu, who has been scrambled several times, said that she just wants to grow vegetables and cure diseases. Please let me go!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Across the Wilderness: Rescue the Beautiful Man
Author: Miaomiao Qingyan
Associated Names:
穿越蛮荒之拯救美男子

Description:
Su Panpan never knew that being chased by a big wolf dog can also pass through.
But this crossing is a bit hard to tell, she actually fell into the wilderness...
There is a rare blue python here, just when Su Panpan thought he was going to eat her, the big python transformed into a peerless beauty , and fell in love with her at first sight...
And the legendary handsome mermaid was actually saved by her...
There is also a nine-tailed fox that can only be seen on TV...
plus a black eagle that is dying every day...
But Su, she wants to go home, she doesn't want to live in a zoo.
What? Can't go home, these beauties must be rescued.
Su Panpan wanted to ask: She is just an ordinary person, how can she be saved?

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: At the beginning, I actually gave birth to a litter of fluffy
Author: Xun You
Associated Names:
开局我竟生了一窝毛绒绒

Description:
Du Ziyue accidentally traveled to the beast world.
In order to let the children grow up happily, she dares to do anything, isn't it just a big-brained tiger and a boa constrictor? Let's see how she can handle them in minutes and become a licking dog.
A necklace made her unintentionally turn on the system. Others wear it and wear it directly. She did it by accident. She also gave her the relic of the previous host as a reward. This system is really enough, with a strong mouth She won't get any benefit from getting one horse. Ever since she got the system, she's about to have a heart attack! ! !
Forget it, everything is for the child, she endured it!
Um? The former host was reborn, and he was still attached to the brain tiger! ! ! Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)
If people don't offend me, I won't offend them. If people offend me, I will kill them! She was going to be gone forever on the road of tearing up the tea girl and beating Bailian.
Why, I defeated everyone but only lost in the hands of those I trusted. The bleak heroine is about to go
online???(˙?˙)???
??`*)person (*??`*)?

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Traveling through the beast world: five-year-old cute baby is full of blessings
Author: Xiaorui
Associated Names:
穿越兽世:五岁萌娃福满天

Description:
"Father, what do you think I found? Flint." "Father, I found a new thing, it's delicious." "Father, you Look, I can build a house."... "Baby, you are really my lucky star." Just as the dragon was immersed in the happiness of the baby dragon, all kinds of blessings for the tribe. "

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The only favorite in the beast world: beast husband, too loyal dog
Author: Eighteen nights
Associated Names:
兽世独宠:兽夫,太忠犬

Description:
This is the story of a female college student time-traveling: Jian Yunxi felt that she simply didn't know what kind of luck she had, and she actually encountered time-traveling. If you say time-traveling, just time-traveling, or what the hell Didn't the Beastman Continent say that after the founding of the country, they are not allowed to become fine? Then this group...
Bailuo: This female is so beautiful, smells so good, I really like it...
"Jane, thank the beast god for letting me meet you, thank you for choosing me."
Jian Yunxi: Wow, so handsome..
"Bairo, I don't regret coming here, I don't regret being with you, I'm very happy."
Priest: Thank the beast god for sending the envoy to the Tianshi tribe, we will live a better life Good
Jane: I'll go, when will I become a magic stick!
Jane: Doesn't it mean that the people who travel through the legends all have all kinds of thick golden fingers? Why do I have nothing.
System: .....huh... Such a stupid woman on the stall is also blind to the system...