Chapter 26 - Two, And A Tail, Too

Start from the beginning

He continued to torment her, pulling her spread thighs up onto his as he knelt on the bed.

"All the way down onto her mouth, Anna," he demanded, pushing down on my shoulders until my pubic bone met her chin and her tongue had my eyes crossing. "Good girl. Now lean forward slightly and hold those asscheeks wide."

Unable to stop the instinctive grinding on her mouth, my breath caught as his prehensile cock rose from behind him to coil around my thigh and probe against my ass. His wings drew my upper body closer, and our lips met in a sizzling stroke of tongues that left me gasping when his cock thrust in.

Underneath us, Mist shuddered, her tongue flicking against my sex while I clenched around the cock driving my arousal higher. Pazuzu's hands found mine, drawing them forward until soft flesh met my fingertips and he used my fingers to pinch, pull, and twist her nipples. His own hands receded, leaving me to continue.

As the coiling tension within my core tightened, I twisted harder. With several hard thrusts, he drove me over the edge and I bucked, trembling. "Oh gods," I cried, breaking from his lips.

His teeth nipped my neck, continuing to drive his cock into me in deep strokes. Mist shook and Pazuzu pulled my clenched fingertips from her nipples. "No, she doesn't get to cum yet," he chuckled with a wicked sinful amusement.

A bolt of regret speared my chest. Had I hurt her while lost in my pleasure? Her mouth continued to drink at my sex, fluttering over my clit in a way that made me whimper. Between the two of them, waves of pleasure continued to wash over my senses.

"Mist is fine, little Anna. Frustrated and on the edge, but fine. I'm sure she has a few choice curses she'd like to throw my way right now. My kitten has sharp claws, after all."

I peered down to see her squirming on his lap, grinding against his massive primary cock, but he wasn't inside her. Instead, he repeatedly ran his thick cockhead over her clit. Gods, it was erotic to watch the dark purple head gleam with their mutual arousal as it slid through her engorged folds, then pierced the top to re-appear nestled in contrast to the dark blue curls. The carnal sight had me climaxing again, crying out as his secondary cock thrust inside me with the same rhythm.

"You like watching that, don't you, Anna? Seeing my cock so close to where Mist desperately wants it? She looks incredible, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I whispered. Unable to resist with his sinful voice coaxing me on, I reached forward to slide two fingers on either side of her rigid clit as Pazuzu ground his cock along it and over my fingers. Such heat. Her flesh was searing but so very soft and slippery. My other hand slid down my own body, caressing my own sex. So similar, arousal was intoxicating.

"Do you want to taste her?" he asked.

I licked my lips. I'd never been with another woman before, but the sight, feel, and scent of her made my mouth water as he continued to tease her. "Yes, oh yes please."

That she was taller than me helped when I leaned over to slide my tongue over her clit. A little salty and I recognized his smoky wood but with fruity notes. Her hips jerked and I met Pazuzu's gaze. "May I make her cum?"

His dark eyes gleamed, smile wide. "You can certainly try, and if she fails to resist, well then... I'll fuck her tight little ass with my tail."

A muffled curse came from beneath me and he chuckled, slapping her sex with a wet smack that made her jolt and curse again.

I stared up at him, my mouth open. I'd not seen his tail in his humanoid form until today. He'd hidden it from me when he'd posed as human, and in his dragon form, it was enormous. Not that it wasn't massive in his current form, too. But beyond the thickness, he had a club on the end... and ridges... and holy everlasting fuck, spikes.