"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Arts Defense League, and winner of the Most Charming Smile Award from the Weekly Wizard magazine five times in a row, but I won't mention that. Didn't get rid of the pesky Bandon spirit, smiling at her," Lockhart said, expecting the class to smile, although only a few managed a forced smile.

"I see you all have purchased the complete collection of my books. Very well, I thought we'd start today with a little quiz. Nothing to worry about, I just want to check if you've read the books attentively, how much you've absorbed..."

After handing out the tests, he returned to the front of the class and declared:

"You have thirty minutes... begin, now!"

Cassiopeia looked at the test and read the first question:

1. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?

2. What is Lockhart's secret ambition?

3. In your opinion, what is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement so far?

The questions continued, filling three pages, until reaching the last one:

54. When is Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday, and what would be the ideal gift for him?

After thirty minutes, Lockhart collected the tests and flipped through them in front of the class.

"Tsk, tsk, hardly anyone remembered that my favorite color is lilac. I mentioned it in 'A Year with the Yeti.' And some of you need to read 'Wanderings with Werewolves' more carefully. In chapter twelve, I clearly state that the ideal birthday gift for me would be harmony between magical and non-magical people, although I wouldn't refuse a bottle of Ogden's Old Firewhiskey!" He winked again, sending some students into a frenzy.

"It's my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind!" He tapped a covered cage, and something moved inside.

"You may find yourselves facing your worst fear in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream, as it might provoke them."

The professor dramatically removed the cloth, revealing small Cornish Pixies. Cassi rolled her eyes, quite frankly. And the man had the audacity to capture the little devils.

"Cornish Pixies? Really?" Cassi raised an eyebrow.

"Fleshly caught Cornish Pixies," Lockhart boasted.

"Many of you aren't afraid of them, but the pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them. Come on now, round them up, round them up, they're only pixies," Lockhart mocked as he released the rascals, who quickly spread throughout the room causing chaos.

A pair of them lifted Longbottom by his ears and hung him from the chandelier.