Yes, he loves her.
He cares for her.
And he'd die for her.

But now it was time to stop thinking about her.
xxx
"You need to come over so we can talk. This is my second time calling and I'm not calling again after this." Hinata left the 2nd & last voicemail to Naruto. She wasn't sure what his problem was but she refused to jump to conclusions about what he might be doing.

They said they were starting over so that's the only goal that she's gonna hold in place for right now.

She finished her assignments and she was just now starting to work on the new 1 that Mr. Hatake gave to all of the students this morning.
xxx
"I don't know what it is about strippers." He slapped a $50 bill on the lustful girl's ass. "But it seems to bring me therapeutic feelings all the time." The stripper did a handstand, jiggling her ass, before dropping down to a split.

"Yeah." Sasuke threw the girl a $100 bill. "They're here to heal us. I call it stripping therapy." Naruto watched the girl dance before leaning back on the seat he was sitting on.

He looked at the unopened text message Hina sent him before locking his phone again.

Sasuke threw some more money and Naruto followed behind him, while looking off to the side he gotta glimpse of a pretty ass.

The girl had on a white g-string with a 1 piece fishnet. Her long hair looked as if it didn't mind being tugged on. Then he looked at her tall solid heels. Can't lie it looks great.

He must admit that he was staring longer than he should have but what can he say?
This is a strip club.

They come here to flirt & play nice with men to make money, just like the guys come here for some relief and to relax.

Everything was a fair exchange.

For a split second, he wondered how his girlfriend would look stripping.
Would she be a good dancer?
Would she be able to get him to spend on her?

He push those thoughts to the back of his mind when the unknown woman bent over, showing him things that no locked-in boyfriend should be seeing. But he isn't married, so it's fine.

When the woman turned around he quickly withdrew his gaze, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly and slightly coughing before clearing his throat. "What's wrong dobe?"

That same woman made their way over to the gentleman, with a seductive walk.

Once she made it to them, she instantly squealed and sat on Naruto's lap. "Oh my goodness! What are you doing here?" When she hugged him he had no choice but to hug her back. Her covered breast being pushed against his chest made his body react, sadly.

"Uh... I'm just blowing off some steam."
He said awkwardly. When she felt the bulge in his pants she smiled. "Looks like somebody's happy to see me..." She said bubbly.

"Uh... yeah..." He slid her off him, and she now sat in the spot next to him. "What are you doing here?" She stretched 1 of her legs on him and answered. "Me and my boyfriend are planning on enrolling into Leaf University next year. My parents are against it but as soon as I turned eighteen, I moved in with him."

Sasuke observed the whole thing.

"Does Hinata know you're here?"
A bright smile burned her face.
"No, I wanted to surprise her... you can keep a secret, right?" She dragged the end of her heel dangerously close to his bulge, making him jump up. "Yeah. I can. It was nice seeing you, Hanabi." He finished his drink and bolted out of the strip club.