chapter:1

Why did appa have to transfer? I hate it here. All my friends were there. Japan is quiet. But Korea was so alive. I just want to go back. I can't even get mixed with the people here. Who gets transferred in last year of high school?
I am crying over my fate. I cried really hard after my first day in school. It was horrible experience. Everyone pranked me. One boy even poured milk on me in cafeteria. Appa convinced me that I can shift after graduation. But how am I going to pass?
It's all different here. I am gonna fail miserably. It's been already two weeks but no progress. No one even approached me. I didn't even make a single friend. I am like an alien. The boys are glaring all day and the girls are only giggling. My seat is also at the last row and my seat mate didn't attend one single class. I don't know how thing works here but how can one be okay after missing so many classes.
"Hey new student stop day dreaming "
Said my class teacher. Other students start to laugh.
"Sorry sir" I just mumbled
I think even the teachers don't like me. They are always picking on me.
I was trying to concentrate but I didn't get a single thing. I was above average student in Korea but here all I got was F.
Life is cruel. No one even helped me with the previous notes. I tried asking but they were all just glaring. I don't know what's the problem is.
The bell rang. It was tiffin time. I didn't wanna go but omma was busy today. She couldn't make lunch for me. I have to go. I just don't wanna be the center of attention. Already my week is not going well. I was in the corridor at last in line. Suddenly a commotion was heard. Every one was running to see that. I think some people are fighting. I saw group fightings a lot in Korea . So I choose food over that show. I could get my food early as everyone was in the ground. I had my food in silence. I finished within minutes. I had a lot time left. So I was enjoying my strawberry milk while chatting with my bff in korea, Sunmi. Every one thought we were couple back then. I also had a tiny crush on her. Who won't like her? She is gorgeous. We promised to stay in contact. Suddenly a body was thrown on my table. All my leftover food got splashed. The boy was all black and blue. Someone got him good. A long veiny hand came in my view. I looked at the person. He is something to look at. He is insanely good looking.

He was saying something on Japanese

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was saying something on Japanese. I couldn't understand. All I did was sitting there numb. The boy was vomiting blood. I knew it will be a foolish work to say something. Every one was watching. But no one intervened that means he is powerful.
But things were getting out of hand. He will die..
"Plz stop" I screamed
Every thing became silent.
I looked at that person. He was now looking at me in the eye.
A lackey of him came furious "hey boy do you even know what are spouting? "
"He will die"
"So" Damn his voice is earth shuttering deep
I was ogling him now.
He left that boy and stood in front of me. He put his index finger under my chin and pulled my face close.
"I am asking something. What if he dies? "
"It's not right to take someone's life"
"Who said that"
"My Appa" I was trembling now
He stayed silent for few seconds and after that he started laughing like a maniac.
He then pulled my hair and made me stand. I started thrashing but nothing happened. He took me at the center of the cafeteria.
"You think you can correct me" He was angry now.
"I am not doing such things"
He then slapped me across the face

It was the first time someone slapped me. It hurts like a bitch. I was stunned. I couldn't move from the floor.
He sat in front of me "never cross my path ever again. "
Then he left along with his lackey.
This has to be the worst day of my life.

Yome जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें