Just For One Night

Just for one night

MC had been thinking of this moment for months ever since they found Hannah and she was safe and well. She was going to finally meet her hacker for the very first time they were supposed to meet after they found Hannah. But things changed very quickly when the FBI had started the hint for Jake in duskwood. Jake had messaged her once he had gotten out of the mine but that was just to tell her he was safe. He told her he had to go into hiding and he would message again once it was safe.

One morning MC got up, showed up and had coffee just like every morning. She sat down to work and she had gotten a job working from home which suited her. MC had recently moved to duskwood and she was settling in really well. There was just one thing that was missing from her life or rather one person and that was Jake. She hadn't heard from him for months; she had no idea if he was safe or he had been arrested. Still she would check her phone every single morning when she woke up.

A couple more weeks had passed when one morning MC woke to a message from an unknown number. She quickly sat up and opened the message butterflies in her stomach. Her heart was racing like mad could this be the moment she finally gets to know if Jake is safe and well.

Jake: Hello MC. I wanted to let you know I am safe. I hope you are okay, I was hoping we could meet tonight if that's okay? I will message you later with a location

MC couldn't type quick enough every time she tried to form a sentence. It didn't make sense she managed to calm down and reply back to the message.

MC: omg!! Jake I am so happy you are safe and yes I would love to meet you tonight I look forward to it

MC sent the message and put her phone down all morning. She couldn't wipe the smile off her face but she wouldn't have it any other way. She was finally going to meet him. She would finally get to look into his eyes and just maybe kiss him. MC finished work early so she decided she would spend the time working out what to wear.

She didn't want anything fancy but she wanted to look good, no she wanted to look damn hot for her hacker. White she was searching for an outfit Jake sent her a message with a time and location. MC practically ran across the room to her phone when it went off.

Jake: Hello MC. Meet me at this location at 7pm tonight

When MC looked at the message it was for a Chinese restaurant, she looked up the address and it just happened to be across the road from a motel. MCs smile got even bigger she was so happy she quickly sent a reply back before getting ready.

MC: See you then X

MC put her phone down and went to get ready, applying some makeup and straightening her hair. She had picked out some black ripped jeans and an off the shoulder top. She grabbed her black boots and put them on. MC grabbed her keys, purse and leather jacket and headed out the door. She stopped off at a gas station on the way and filled up her car. She was so excited that she arrived at the location a little early. MC packed the car and sat looking at the motel, a warm feeling spread across her whole body.

Getting out of the car she decided she would check into a room, once she had checked in she went to her room. It was a modest room; the bed had been freshly made, tea and coffee all laid out in a basket on the desk. The bathroom was small but it would serve its purpose. MC sat down on the bed still feeling nervous it felt like time had just stood still MC looked at the time it was only 5:30pm. MC groaned and fell back on the bed she needed to get out of the room.

Pulled her felt up she grabbed her purse and went to have a look round, she had not been to this area of duskwood before so this would be the perfect time to take a look around. The sun was still shining, the birds singing as MC walked down the street. MC managed to kill a little time before she would go and meet Jake for the first time.