Chinese, Fairy lights and LSD

Chinese, fairy lights and LSD 

I was busy getting ready for my first official date with Jake, it had been a year in the making. He kept his promise to meet after Hannah had been saved. I was a little sad that it wasn't going to be right away but I understood his reasons. He did keep in contact with me when he could. Every time my phone went off my heart started to beat faster. It's like my heart was telling me it was Jake. I've been standing in front of my wardrobe for the past few minutes trying to decide what to wear. Nothing really stands out until I find what I am really looking for a black hoodie. The hoodie he left for me outside my apartment. The hoodie still smells of him. I take it off the hanger and put it on. It feels so soft against my skin. 

I take out my favorite pair of black skinny jeans and put them on. I grab my trainers and put them on. I take a look at the time and it's almost time to leave. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time but nothing can take the smile off my face. I get to finally meet the love of my life, the man that walked into my life wanting me to help find his half sister. Taking my keys I lock my apartment door and walk towards my car. My phone starts to buzz just as I reach the car. 

Jake: hello MC, I can't wait to see you drive safe x 

A smile spreads across my face and a warm feeling in my body. 

MC: hello Jake, I can't wait to see you either see you soon x 

Putting the phone back in my pocket and I get into the car and make my way to the location Jake told me to meet him. Half an hour later I arrive at my destination, it's an old abandoned building. There are several homeless people standing around a round metal barrel with wood sticking out of it set on fire. I walk past them as carefully as I can without attracting too much attention. Once inside the building I go in search of Jake. He told me to make my way up the stairs and walk down the hallway and it's the 6th door on the right. I reach the door and I push it open. I see Jake's computer screens lit up but Jake is nowhere to be found. I softly call out to Jake but my efforts go unnoticed. I take out my phone and call him. 

I can hear ringing coming from another room as I get closer. The ringing gets louder. I push open the door and find Jake sitting on the floor with Chinese noodles on his head sitting talking to the takeout container. "Jake!! What are you doing?" I walk closer to Jake who still hasn't noticed I'm there. I kneel down and try to get his attention. "Jake? It's me MC are you okay? Why do you have noodles on his head?" This time Jake looks up at me with a grin across his face. "Shhh they will hear you" I look at Jake in confusion "what do you mean? Who will hear us?" Jake looks to his left and right before answering. "The noodles they will hear you we have to keep quiet or they will attack" 

I stand up and take a look around the room and notice an empty packet of pills on the floor. "Jake, have you taken all these pills? What the hell is going on?" After inspecting the packet I found one tablet left over. I know what he's been taking by the color. "Jake, why have you taken LSD? Do you know what that can do to you?" I got no response from him then he stood up and walked closer to me. "Quick the noodle army is on the way we need to attack first" Jake rushed out of the room, noodles still on his head shouting. "Attack of the killer noodles arghhh" 

I start running after Jake to try and get him to be quite long enough for me to get him to the hospital. But I know that might not even be an option at the point I notice as he's running he's holding his left side. I start to work out what has happened. He's hurt himself and can't go to the hospital so he's taken a load of drugs to dull the pain. When I finally catch up with Jake he's in the kitchen with a  sieve on his head and a spatula in his hand. "I've got a plan but we have to act quickly. The noodle army will be here any moment" when i looked at the counter Jake had wooden spoons all lined up in a row. "Jake come with me I know where we can hide" trying to humor him i put out my hand and he thankfully takes it. I led him back up the stairs and into his office where his computers are. "We can hide in here they will never find us" Jake looked at me with a questioning look then he smiled "good idea I will stand guard just in case" 

The next few hours Jake walked up and down with the shive till on his head and spatula still in his hand. It was one of the longest two nights and days I have ever been through. Jake finally passed out on day 3 he's curled up in a ball in the corner of his office. I was finally able to take a look at Jake's injury. It was a deep wound but I was able to clean it up and put a bandage on it. After almost 24 hrs Jake finally woke up clearly wondering what the hell had happened. "What the fuck happened? Why do I have noodles in my hair? And why is there a sieve and a spatula next to me? Why are you here MC? What the fuck happened?" 

This is going to take a long time to explain"let me go make some coffee and I'll explain everything"